3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Owen26 20.07.20 11:56 pm

Disconnects from the game (Test Drive Unlimited)

When playing the game suddenly freezes and crashes. We have to restart the comp and it will happen again. Play approximately 20-30 minutes and this happens. Help how to fix this?
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revival 20.07.20

And the computer reboots you only get in TDU? Or even in any games?

O
Owen26 20.07.20

No other normal. Only in TDU. And I'm fine.

007.91 20.07.20

My game crashes when I install the persanazh pereedet what to do?

M
MichaelPro 20.07.20

At perhaps the excess of a pirated copy if you have it.
if the pirates, try to rearrange the game and when you install choose English.language.

P
PaHaR 20.07.20

owen26 And check how long was cleaning the cooler, and then there was one shot 8-)

A
APolishchuk 20.07.20

Friends! Please help, 48% game race velocity Good day as if I didn't go on it the game crashes already support addressed, sent some file-did everything according to instructions, there is no effect! Who knows how to be treated please write....License from Akela, patched 1.66. the computer is a laptop DELL inspiron 6400 Core 2 1.8 MHz, 1GB Ram,radeon x1400 256 MB.

u
uPro.GothiC 20.07.20

I also have freezes all the time! and It's not from the cooler ... Hedge129 this file helped. Someone solved the problem?

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 20.07.20

Hmm, I feel because of this glitch I have this game soon Kiko... Zaipal - right now do the job to get a car from point A to point B for 90 000$ for 4 th time throws, finally last hard: stay 0,3 km, we can already see the finish line and PPC... But, loaded up, me with some fright've been promoted, given several awards, opened a lot of races, HE was bald (looks like from an excess of emotion), glasses and gloves, and the only car in the garage itself tuningowanych, mystery, nah...

H
Hedge129 20.07.20

SANYA.
do backup saves sometimes.

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 20.07.20

Grotanol have a file with iFolder have zetapol, disabling all network and voice settings in the game and allowed! Already in just under an hour to fuck and nothing - it's all right.
2 Hedge129:
So, the patch just messed up in my favor, so I'm not against this turn.

D
Draymen 20.07.20

Lord!anyone who hangs at boot time to download it:http://ifolder.EN/3547082

K
KOsMILE 20.07.20

hmm

W
WESTNORD 20.07.20

Lyudii!!! playing TDU and the game crashes at different times, from 5 minutes to 1.5 hours, it it then hangs, and after 5 seconds a blue screen and then restarts, if someone know, plz write!!!))))

j
jvcrewfear79 20.07.20

I have the game, when it starts the boot screen
for example after the race, it says is usually test drive unlimited just below usually is saving...please wait is just a loading screen this and all... what can I do?

A
AANDREY91 20.07.20

guys please I have the same problem as jvcrewfear79 maybe it's some sort of patch to download need ? in a personal email to the address [email protected] thanks in advance

d
dalv14 20.07.20

and have me a game long is download Atari, and then when you leave the house the game freezes and all.But I don't vicidial, she's great fun to play

S
SpriTe90 20.07.20

I have crashes when opening the map
version 1.66

I
Illya Klochko 20.07.20

why test drive unlimited crashes........neproxodim and 5 min as I start the game it crashes I have to write what to do