3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
graffinn62 20.07.20 11:56 pm

Not working menu of spells and shouts (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Dear gamers, please help. Installed Skyrim version 2.3 reloaded. Do not put additional mods, everything is default, the game starts and even is))) BUT there is a problem:
1 when pressing the button (menu with spells and shouts) all crashes right in the office table.!!!! what to do I just don't understand.
2 during the game itself can fly at any time, well, just not predictable. Often have to survive(F5)
3 during precipitation (rain, snow ) or just the dragon flew briefly on the screen, there are multiple changes or fight, the video card fails to process, there is a flicker on the screen, not shorter time frames to be processed.
While iron is not the weakest percents i7 3.2 GHz, RAM 12 GB, Video radeon R380 4GB
Can you advise me what to do
PS: the wood some have the new, Windows 10 64
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tartusin 20.07.20

graffinn62
In other games of problems including image processing, no ? The game is definitely clean ?

D
Daidjer 20.07.20

graffinn62 wrote:
what to do I just don't understand.
Go to Church, let go of sins.

g
graffinn62 20.07.20

The concept of pure play not quite unambiguous, purely downloaded from the Internet)) don't even remember what site. But the reviews were good)) But found when loading Assembly 2.3 writes Boris Vorontsov
in other games all without problems, and about the Church is thought to do have more to go ))

g
graffinn62 20.07.20

And yet, can someone tell me why When you press the button (menu with spells and shouts) all crashes right in the office table.!!!! what to do I just don't understand.
Maybe somewhere in the settings I may have missed, or it is possible to fix the file *.ini, but where?
Can not fully play