3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arterius_997 20.07.20 11:57 pm

Origin doesn't interfere with Battlelog (Battlefield 3)

I bought Battlefield 3 - Expanded edition when the run is cloud sync, and nothing happens further in the process it is not present, the test did. and if you go directly through Battlelog it does not see the game, tells what to buy, I googled, there is a similar problem but a clear solution is not seen.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
sangen 20.07.20

Arterius_997
Turn off the fucking cloud and not use them. it is buggy and every call Mudita. I turned off long ago.

A
Arterius_997 20.07.20

Yes cut off already, and that only did not do, I will try to pump again.

A
Arterius_997 20.07.20

Downloaded again, same shit.

T
Trevor 20.07.20

Instead batlogo launches something? I was like(word start, my origin with chrome ends up), so I launched the game from the current browser. In General, do all that is in the fake it is written.

s
sangen 20.07.20

I have the whole day today comes. I go to the origin, then connect to batlogo and there is a bug that cannot connect to the server, try later. I go to batlag without origin directly, also can't connect. Once joined, played, and went out again does not go. The son comes from the ACC and plays. Fucking days, zadolbali, and another 4 points want to run, this buggy constantly.

B
Bear Grills 20.07.20

Help, the same situation...

D
D.Artist 20.07.20

What browser do you use?
The point is that if one works and the other not,
the problem is most likely not the origin, but in the system itself
player.

377885207 20.07.20

Yes, with Opera by the way never works, chrome is more or less normal

r
rainbow6 20.07.20

I have batlog not open in chrome via origin, if you just write address in chrome is also not opening. Says Google Chrome could not load the web page because of too long waiting for a response from battlelog.battlefield.com. Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): the timeout of the operation. Helped reinstall chrome

D
DragonCommander56 20.07.20

I only know one way to solve this problem, I also had what I personally did:
1) Download the old Vesi Origin
2) Delete (required) is the one that you have on your computer
3) Put in the installation that is downloaded
4) Update
5) Start the game
Warning: If you disconnect the Origin would again have to do the whole operation
Another wrote that it is necessary to log in to Battlelog then go to Origin, zaregatsya on battlelog and play, they say it helps, but I personally did not help or change the OS I have after I put Windows 8 has gone this problem and then I again went to the 7 it was not the same.

D
DragonCommander56 20.07.20

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
I have Chrom was not working but Opera is fine so anyone.

P
Prateek kumar 20.07.20

Hello,
Thank You for the updated status of the issue. Let's try the best we can to solve your problem.

We understand that you get error message (This web page is not available) when trying to access the web site. We also noted that this issue also persists with other web browsers.
To link to this information to help you in the future.
--Have You installed a new application (firewall or antivirus) on your computer?
If you are using a proxy server, check the settings of the proxy server or contact your network administrator to verify that the proxy server is running. If you don't believe you have to use a proxy server, configure the proxy server: Go to Chrome menu> Settings> + Show advanced settings> Change proxy settings-server ...> LAN Settings and uncheck Use proxy server for your LAN check box.
http://www.deskdecode.com/err_connection_timed_out/