3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chestir 21.07.20 12:01 am

Crashes (Watch_Dogs 2)

So as not to describe the system, I have to say, all in all the last games of the norms, without crashes and lags... But dogs, played for 4 hours standards. and now just started to fly after some time 5-6 minutes... to your desktop.
Nobody faced? How to solve the problem? reinstall I think will have little effect... and Yes, the video settings put even on average, still crashes. purchased was the incentive.

Thanks in advance!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 21.07.20

Chestir
Wait for the patch , many have this problem after the last patch, the crashes have become more frequent and there were those who didn't have them before

C
Chestir 21.07.20

gloccc
damn) sad but sadness

S
SwedovSandr 21.07.20

Paid for the game and it still crashes... Nah, URGENTLY need to crack yourself... if I buy, the 50% discount

A
Anomel Suna 21.07.20

SwedovSandr
Okay... now what will do the developers of cobasoft without your 1000 rubles? Will suffer huge losses? Goes bankrupt? Close all Studio? No. They do not care. And we would also

W
WiseNext42 21.07.20

SwedovSandr
not hacked,and if hacked then only in 2017,t..to Denovo costs,and tembolee this game even money and experience not to hack

S
SwedovSandr 21.07.20

Enamel Suna
And just chat without assetlist and prevalac not trained???
WiseNext42
Well, this year certainly hardly lomanut, but until March I'll definitely do it :)

T
TeT9xMoT9 21.07.20

WiseNext42
money and experience not to hack?hhahah how funny

R
Rampertumskin 21.07.20

I have randomly crashes without errors to the desktop, here.

n
nvidia311988 21.07.20

Crashes at certain places in Assasine last, well p***ing they

N
Nikolay Ololay 21.07.20

Over 50 hours of play only one crash was