3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20 12:02 am

Armor and Weapons Keyword Community Resource (Fallout 4)

Installed this mod [EN] Armor and Weapons Keyword Community Resource, including the English version also set.
Neither in the description nor in the nmm do not indicate the requirement of other mods for it to work. When using the workbench to create armor appears to be simply a green rectangle without a list of names.
If who faced such problem , mark this as cured.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
There's also like, not a single ESP? In addition to the AWKCR there are a couple without them nifiga not work. (I get home, I will unsubscribe more in detail)
And most importantly do not be lured boot order.

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Kirlusha
OK wait. Read the description in Russian, there seems nothing of the sort. ATP advance.

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
Until he came, I ask; ArmorKeywords - Main.ba2 in the Data folder in the game do not forgot to push?
And which version was downloaded? 2.4 or 1.7?

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Put here
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11893/?
Version AWKCR - v3.0.9
Manually have not prescribed anything, put through NMM, this ArmorKeywords - Main.ba2, to date. the Manager himself has prescribed.
Version of the game at time of release Newquay last.

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
Downloaded 3.0.9.
Files: ArmorKeywords.esm (the one without DLS) and - main.ba2 threw in Data manually, and connected through NMM.
The boot order:
Fallout4.esm
Basic DLS.
ArmorKeywords.esm
Crafting Workbench.esp (kind of like required)
Salafist.ESP ( I mean all the other plugins).

All workbenches work.
Try it.

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Kirlusha
Did not help. Most likely what thread mod conflict. Well, to hell with him, the main normal sorter and Russian plow, without which this mod does not work. But thanks anyway.

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
Well, only if a conflict with the mod...
Just weird because I have all meant to be. the first time.
Yes, and the AWKCR, it's not even a mod, and the base for mods.
Yes, and the boot order indicated on the nexus is wrong.
Don't have masterfil loaded after the plugin. I checked my game zapustili.

B
BlackTigerTK 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
I use this mod long ago. But since playing the English version, use the original mod. And, by the way, now there is version 3.1.0. Problems with the workbenches were not. To find the culprit if it is, you can use FO4Edit - downloadable editor, open the Furniture file ArmorKeywords.esm - there is just workbenches and will be. And see if there are overrides.
Kirlusha wrote:
Yes, and the boot order indicated on the nexus is wrong.
Quote from the page at the link above:
The correct boot order as follows:
Fallout4.esm

Unofficial Fallout Patch 4.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm

What is wrong here?
And where did
Kirlusha wrote:
Crafting Workbench.esp (kind of like required)
In the original fashion it is not. In the description at the link provided above also does not mention.

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Kirlusha
BlackTigerTK
Generally understood, almost. esm this mod was lowered to the bottom of all other esm, except where fallout and DLC , still others were. Then esp of this mod raised up , that they immediately went for the esm. Earned machine, the only one of the factional armor only helmets you can do )))) but this evening I will understand, well, this is purely for fun, the armor itself, I don't need )

B
BlackTigerTK 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
In the current game version (1.8.7) doesn't need to include the main file of the game and additions to plugins.txt