3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 21.07.20 12:02 am

The hero of the previous parts (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Where can you find GG risen from 1-2?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaster Dark 21.07.20

nowhere, at least I have not found... And by the way, a good question is, WHAT happened to him? I don't have learned even Patty starts talking about it... And like in the second part, she tells grace that the hero is engaged(although the character is not surprised and said I think you hear or something like that)... So the question is the same, but there are children Patty and, if so, where they fused? And suspiciously she was alone in the same South Seas lazy... Or they have not happened?

B
Brustver 21.07.20

Found the Nameless from risen 1, 2 Calidore. Asked about Patty and was told that twice saved the world and fought with the titans. Then offered a drink and left.

P
Priys90 21.07.20

Brustver
hmm... strange it seems to say that it will play a role in the plot. Or am I mistaken?

O
Orphiel 21.07.20

Brustver
And where is he Calidore?

d
darkdastan 21.07.20

Yeah,where exactly,please clarify!

B
Brustver 21.07.20

Webline660
darkdastan
When the plot through the lava should move to the lighthouse to go. There he is sitting, and near it the dead bodies of minions lying around.

B
Blaster Dark 21.07.20

O_O will have to go with Patty(or Jaffar/Bosom)... Sorry, that went... Better if joined... Oh by the way, the idea of, ahem but that's not let whether up to this point, bones Mendoza - I think you get the idea...

M
Mega-Lok 21.07.20

Here he is.

z
zazanik 21.07.20

I came in with Mendoza to him)))) Mendoza nearly hanged)

R
Rich Bitch 21.07.20

zazanik
Tell me more or write a PM, so as not to spoil, is very interesting, and to pass again not hunting.

B
Blaster Dark 21.07.20

it seems that my idea was received with enthusiasm... Also interesting, the current need to slow down humanity, that bones do not released ahead of time...

d
deus454 21.07.20

Came with an unmarked Patty, the dialogue was a model of the following content:
- You zasrenets, don't even come near me... and smother...
- Not crazy...! I warned you what'll have to make a move.
- A bit?! And you call this short?!
- I'll explain everything, I promise! But let's leave it until next time.
From the dialogue it is clear that nothing is clear...) the Developers did not bother to really explain anything. the story bridges between the parts held bad... but it was enough of a couple of scene clips and an explanatory dialogue during the game... and then the universe of the game had greater integrity and more enjoyable)
by the way, came also to the nameless and Bensem:
- So, the titans still have not finished...
- Hey, Bones! so you look after this pig?
- Yeah, and he's not that bad began.
Left for the sake of interest to look at the dialogue with the participation of Jaffar and Mendoza)

m
marsh resident 21.07.20

Blaster Dark
interesting reference to a Nameless got on the keel. On the beach in the forbidden part of the island, you can find Cruises (Crusoe), he will ask to bring him. From the conversation we can know that he has more than once been abandoned, specifically mentioned the Isle of Storms. Ie it is clear that this is the half-mad Crusoe from the island of storms. In addition, he mentions that he was on the shore Crab along with the old sea wolf, with whom carousing. Ie you can guess who we are. And really - bad that it made such a minor character

m
marsh resident 21.07.20

Brustver
Here with these corpses are not very clear. Usually millionov nothing is removed, and with those removed the ear, eyes, and bone. And yet - all miniony in the game dressed in red rags, and these somehow in the green...

m
marsh resident 21.07.20

Blaster Dark
I deliberately keep above 60 the whole game. When the first game is having nightmares, it is possible with all the spirits will meet first, and then, by order of Mendoza. It will also slow down. Well, the eating of black hearts.
some jobs are also interesting - if on a farm with a lighthouse on Calidore to help Nicodemus - the soul will be added, and if his competitor will diminish, but will give additional experience In most cases chose the option where more experience points given, but not always

m
marsh resident 21.07.20

deus454
A dialogue with Edward :
E. let's Go, I don't like it
B. You have no idea who to contact

with Horace :
B. the Inquisition gave you some new rags?
H. I serve magicians. The Inquisition we believe traitors.
B. Magicians? Well, it's about time they once again stuck their ugly heads...

Saddek
S. Oh, my nose tells me that there is a large boozer which is parched
B. corresponds to something like - I smell similar to

Jaffar
D. My captain! I mean, I wanted to say - my old captain!
B. Hey Jaffar! How come your thieving going?
D. Great! The new captain is as good as the old!

Mendoza
M. You. I know your face.
B. Mendoza? Didn't expect to see you again
I could strangle you right now, you pathetic worm!
B. Mendoza, you must learn how to prioritize

After the disappearance of the Unnamed companions do not talk about it. And could do...