3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inga Basmanova 21.07.20 12:02 am

Suddenly, there was departures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The main part of the game was passed without any support recurring tasks on medium graphics settings, heart of Stone is also not problems, but Blood and wine suddenly started to fly on one and the same place, although up to this point worked fine. Just it takes a dialogue scene, a few seconds and departure. The quest about the score with Sessilia.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salfus 21.07.20

can trainer used?

I
Inga Basmanova 21.07.20

Salfus
It was, Yes. But the whole game he did not respond

S
Salfus 21.07.20

on the Skelling and blood and wine are some of the options the coach stopped, the horse seems to remember something.

a
aleks1979 21.07.20

Inga Basmanova
If Steam version, just in case, check the integrity of the cache.

I
Inga Basmanova 21.07.20

aleks1979
Gog version

I
Inga Basmanova 21.07.20

Salfus
the problem is that this is a game with downloaded savegames. When I played, I had the same error where it was impossible to continue playing. Downloaded save and on they went. Don't know, simply, how to turn them off.

S
Salfus 21.07.20

most likely will have to start over and delete save

S
Salfus 21.07.20

if you save the downloaded there may be departures due to the fact that you do not all the DLC was free like 16 pieces or have installed a mod that affects all saves, better start again

I
Inga Basmanova 21.07.20

Salfus
Yes all the dlc on the spot.

S
Salfus 21.07.20

I flew on scalingi because of the trainer , specifically a horse. Try to save and start a new one if it crashes again then reinstall the game. And more flights are due to codecs but rarely

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 21.07.20

Inga Basmanova
Don't know, my game crashes a couple of times, but I have a technical reason was, and you dunno. Try case clean and the registry,