3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frost14111 21.07.20 12:02 am

Save after the prologue. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Skinte of sohraneniya after the prologue plizz
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 21.07.20

frost14111
How do you like to throw them in if steam cloud saves)and wait for the pills normal

S
SavvyZOR 21.07.20

Also the game doesn't run after it.

M
Morkraft 21.07.20

The second version crack download - there the game starts after the prologue, I'm with him, everything is fine up to 4 heads came, the game is addictive.

R
RealOrion 21.07.20

After the downloaded saves, lost created avatar and name?
Why this avatar is created in the prologue?

S
Spartacus1971 21.07.20

Morkraft
Yes, the fact of the matter is that is not starting after the prologue,there are still a few moments of the game.Watch the video walkthrough and see everything.

I
Interseptor 21.07.20

I have the prologue is a 46-episode, at the end hangs. Replace the savegame won't help, because it will overwrite my progress. How to be?

S
SPR1GGAN 21.07.20

RealOrion

K
Kageri Sendou 21.07.20

Interseptor
The same problem was already solved or not?

I
Interseptor 21.07.20

absoluth991
There as I understood only the screen saver and the final. On YouTube to watch. New game episodes doesn't appear.

R
Re777 21.07.20

Morkraft
problem with black screen after prologue you can solve, you need to download the crack and copy the content to installed game. The game starts with the 1st stage

s
sskit 21.07.20

People passed 25% of the game (first Chapter), and then foolishly decided to look into the prologue. Well, after this prologue I can't get back into the chopper (get black screen)... What to do, who knows? And then passed a pity to lose. It seems in place, but that's from the prologue does not go out.

P
Pavel Kayukov 21.07.20

sskit
The same garbage :(

A
AlexS88 21.07.20

Well, as anyone found solution how to deal with the endless loading after the passage of 46 episodes?

A
Apti 21.07.20

sskit
Paul Kayukov

posany, I am with you

P
Pavel Kayukov 21.07.20

sskit
Artie
well, I decided that as a problem?

s
sskit 21.07.20

Paul Kayukov Here on the website there is a save Chapter by Chapter. I had to use... basically, for me, the end of the first Chapter, was the end of the game. Then a great disappointment.

t
ternerss 21.07.20

sskit
Where I found the saves?

V
Victoras Punculis 21.07.20

sskit
I have the same problem, I went through 24 missions and decided to take the prologue, the problem is the same. I wanted to ask whether you found a solution?

d
demon_84 21.07.20

sskit
I have the exact same thing,you founded a solution ?

C
CrazzyGamer 21.07.20

I set the screen resolution to 640 by 480 and the prologue successfully proshol! but it is a Repack it is necessary to look to the properties of the shortcut you can change it