3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seribanchik 21.07.20 12:02 am

The problem with the keys in the game (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Luuuuuuuv!!!!!!!!!! Help with the problem!!!!! Enter the key in the network game when entering the server crashes from the server with the message INVALID DISC KEY, enter key again, the story is the same over and over again. Tired to climb on the forums, etc. have not found the answer. I tried to go into the registry and find the CoD4 folder does not exist, moreover there's no any codkey, no Activision folder. I climbed this registry does not exist anywhere. It happened after reinstalling Windows. Now is Windows 8.1
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seribanchik 21.07.20

Autoswitch anyone!!!!!!

v
voylov 21.07.20

I understand you have a pirate?
If Yes, then you get the people. server, you need server without the validation key.

S
Seribanchik 21.07.20

No, the servers problems and there was not, as I've been playing for about 7 years on them. In addition to other PC with the same settings everything goes without problems.

S
Seribanchik 21.07.20

The key flies in the sunset on any server.

v
voylov 21.07.20

Strange as it is.
Himself a fan of this series for the grid, since XP started, the profile is still the same, switched to Windows 7 and kept Windows 8.1 and now all the way through.
When you reinstall Windows, the game is not deleted, just enter the game enter the key and all continue to play, the only thing with sohranili profile, make a replacement, I mean when the game come reset statistics profile, enter the key, get out of the game and replace the mpdata that is responsible for sohranki for cartoon.

w
withouturlove 21.07.20

I'm surprised you even went for 8, I suppose shaman with a tambourine. And the problem this is not met, it usually occurs with the pirates, the key is already in use by someone on the server, wait until it comes out, or something, in this case, the IB might not let you in any way, only a license; choknutye servers I have work fine. If not difficult, let PI servers, which are trying to go, will check at home(I have a pirate standing). Alternatively, apni Pb, find another source of pirates.
And that means flies key? So he just disappears or it remains, but wrong?

1zhen1 21.07.20

same thing on the 10th key drive passes the test choose a server, says invalid key, open the settings and start over. Key-server -crash - set-key-server - departure-setting and so on to infinity