3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miranda228 21.07.20 12:03 am

How to disable messages in the text chat of the game? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Earlier there was a option to disable the text chat in a multiplayer setting of the game. Now, I don't see such function. Whether it? And how to protect yourself from nagging students who only write nasty things all in a row? I'm not a sissy, but my sister plays and I'm worried about her.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 21.07.20

Миранда228
Here is how time for such cases and there is an age limit on the game disc, or on...
They exist not as a prohibition sign, and as a protection of children from violence and foul language.
It's better then not let her play the game, if you care so much about her children's minds...

L
Levokos 21.07.20

Миранда228
Select player list, the stir.

M
Mortaliss 21.07.20

I do not know what there doing sister in the game,but I think it will be enough the usual closed lobby

o
origamikiller 21.07.20

Yes, it would be nice to hide. Especially now, when the give money there is nothing to read.

-
-Tany- 21.07.20

Миранда228
Escape, net, players choose nick particularly annoying, off. sound. From a text chat message it will disappear, too.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

Vanek_Assassin
The paradox that the mother and led to violence against students, which is age restriction is intended to protect..

V
Vano_Strelok 21.07.20

NoMercy_LilKids
And that's the irony of the situation))

v
vatsonification 21.07.20

Миранда228
Never did turn off the text chat

-Tany-
-Tany - posted: off. sound. From a text chat message it will disappear, too.
It is exactly? Hard to believe

-
-Tany- 21.07.20

vatsonification
I often use this feature, and after muting, chat is disabled too, did not get. Although he wrote and spoke. Can I so lucky? I do not know.You just made me doubt) you Need to check... I apologize in Advance for false information (if it is).

o
origamikiller 21.07.20

-Tany wrote:
You need to check... I apologize in Advance for false information (if it is).
Really works. Another option which you didn't know about GTAO.
Some things somehow from the game never to see a hint system could be a little wider.