3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Pavlov2323 21.07.20 12:03 am

The best map of Russia (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

What is the best map tell me
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vonxel 21.07.20

Alexander Павлов2323
I was personally satisfied with Promods+of Rusma+the Balkans,but in General everyone has their own taste,as they say experiment.

P
Porutchyk 21.07.20

vonxel
Yeah, also played the 1.25 a week or two of this triad.
Promods+Of Rusma+The Balkans
Powerful PC gaming ( two months as bought. in the next few years...)
I play on maximum graphics settings.
Then it became a game to fall in the area of the Balkans especially.
More precisely, the car falls through the asphalt why is that in a number of places.
And that it stopped to play it after already somewhere in the Russian North
( on the way to a military unit or something, can't remember) the barrier has not been opened
at all.) Sorry. Mlyn, I do not understand. Why the authors of the game not skooperiruetes
with remodelada cards. The whole world would be carefully drawn and checked
thousands of gamers. ATO turns out, only people map created a new version, Bang,
the authors of the game again, updated the game. Here in a week.And again, the author card
to adapt. And the native card what she is as round as a nickle, implausible.
I'm still surprised that they Italy to draw can't. Have so many cards with Italy is,
well, you copy at least someone, but no. The North of Italy and that's that.
So slowly the world filled horror. Did ATS. What you in America got, even if you are not
the whole of Europe drew, is unclear. South, East, West and North not all. Still have to cut and cut.

v
vonxel 21.07.20

Porutchyk
Hey,you put yourself map Mario is very large.

P
Porutchyk 21.07.20

vonxel
Should I now have this card.
12, 26 version of the game. Cant there caught something. At the entrance to the Forestry ( carrying a cargo of Scania Lipetsk kind of luck)
near Penza rests at the entrance to the base in an invisible wall :( Had to drop cargo.

B
Bombardirovschik 21.07.20

Porutchyk
Really long time you would draw all the country completely. The more that they are between the cities nothing at all neg except fields and woods. Yes, and half of the city made a copy-paste, is there one attraction and all.

v
vonxel 21.07.20

Porutchyk
You know it may not be in the map thing,can fashion any cussing you see the log,I'm talking about this card watched the stream harm so no th card.And just waiting for the South region roll with Rymap to connect+of Promods.May th track work.You often look in here http://ets2.lt/en/

P
Porutchyk 21.07.20

vonxel
Thanks for the reply!