3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MANBOY 21.07.20 12:03 am

Anime that you don't like

To celebrate the creation of forums provocation, well, if you will, the outrage!

If you are really dissatisfied with something(and it probably hurt someone), then please, justify!
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
MANBOY 21.07.20

I'll get him started - I can't stand all the works of Watanabe Shinichi, and their cheap imitation of the type Hayate. Level of Smehopanorama and Petrosian. Will warsaws over the mysterious work of Studio Pierrot - N. and B. because Of these things, and not because of the hentai, the anime was a bad quote in society.
Well, the soil I prepared...

D
Dr. Strangelove 21.07.20

The gundams brought to me an epileptic fit.. It's just indescribable stupidity. Although, recently published the new- it at least look more or less possible.

Moreover, for the Grendizer - hill! Having a slight aversion to furs and BCR, the most famous robot in the former Soviet Union I have does not cause negative emotions.

About all sorts of cheap crafts and clones, as well as a cheap imitation of American (Yes, my God; all other gaydzinov) multipliers, has to be the place in which the plot is not only corny, stupid, but also full of cliches and, um, false ideals, I generally keep quiet - nobody likes them.

S
Slavon 21.07.20

Lucky Old...
such a sickening Kawai I've ever seen... my record is 6 minutes of continuous contemplation, no longer stand!

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

Although, recently published the new
You're probably talking about Gundam 00-I've written on Worldare that this is the only Gundam commonly used for viewing, so if you only knew what kind of hi there individuals raised. Personally, I think Gundam most miserable fur, and millions of otaku buying plastic figures with them for 60.000>> Ian... anime In General is fraught with bigotry in the worst sense of the word..

Lucky Old...6 minutes of continuous contemplation
I confess, I stand more than 4 episodes will not wash away the stigma..

P
Petka Chehov 21.07.20

don't like Naruto....
and do not like oneme similar to Santa Barbara...here and there..stupid infinity...

i
iT Show Time 21.07.20

Naruto! definitely!

E
Engell 21.07.20

But right now, someone OPE the bankai will crack) Good flood! The topic is pointless and provocative.

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

Whether still will be...
And on the topic of anime a whole layer of culture, there's a place and love and hate. So no censorship!

E
Engell 21.07.20

MANBOY 2 - uncensored will be anarchy. And the topic semantic loading does not carry. Or the discussion proceeds in a constructive direction, or the topic is closed.

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

Constrcutive? What constructive can be a simple statement of relationship? Or about anime all supposed to let pink snot? Moderators only need to see that the people here don't insult each other, and forbidden to Express their opinions, including negative, this is fascism..

E
Engell 21.07.20

2 MANBOY - your opinion you can Express anywhere but here forum is for presenting constructive opinions. And if you don't like something, then take the trouble to explain his view, not posturing a La I do not like and that's it! In this case, all of this will be the usual flood with all its consequences.
All I'm saying. Don't make me take repressive measures - I really don't like to do it, but sometimes I just leave no other choice.

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

opinion you can post anywhere but the forum is for presenting constructive opinions
????
I think this is just a personal attitude.. these topics peacefully exist on multiple sites - but then that is considered either good, or nothing? As the dead.. Or do you(for each animeshniki I to you, nothing?) I think people can't handle themselves and would be stupid to flood? Oke, put the call in the first post..
PS I need to be corrected will be the first -_-'

E
Engell 21.07.20

2 MANBOY - may exist, I don't mind. But not here. And Hey there either good or nothing?? Constructive criticism is welcome! But my experience tells me that it would be more appropriate in a specific topic on a specific anime. And to make a common grave for the moment I do not see any reason.
people can't handle themselves and would be stupid to flood? - mind you, I'm just against this and act. Be informed opinion - I'm just glad.
PS if there are objections - in a personal email, do not abuse the forum.

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

But not here.
And where?

But my experience tells me that it would be more appropriate in a specific topic on a specific anime.

Subforum anime now in 23 topics - what is wrong is that people just write, and may agree with each other(it's the matter already 10 posts) in a separate topic, that disappointed them, or worse... it is normal for this NAT exists, so you had to Express my opinion.
There's a problem, well, modernizing that and have to solve them...

D
Dairel 21.07.20

come on, normal topic! ))) flood - it is besmislica, and posts here quite understood.. who long for the flood - let's go to my Game, there will be howling ))))

for example, I don't like kawaii, not digest.. there is a Lucky star and Azumanga - Elven Song I can barely finish this stupid drawing..
someone advise Kawai that and hook will not cause me disgust! ^-^

D
Dr. Strangelove 21.07.20

Ocean..

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

someone advise Kawai that and hook will not cause me disgust! ^-^
Damekko Doubutsu possible )

E
Engell 21.07.20

2 MANBOY - nothing bad) When the forum will acquire themes will take everything from here on specific branches

PS Once went to a booze - too naflodi) I can't watch the Notebook( WELL, that's all! Master a couple of episodes at a time and it creaked. Apparently it's all about the panache - I don't like the grey tone and feeling of a blur.

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

PS Once went to a booze - too naflodi)
Decompose collectively!!
When the forum will acquire themes will take everything from here on specific branches
IMHO, really not worth it - as there are bad movies and there's bad anime, just to discuss them is not shameful.

What the hell is with the title of the topic happened? This strip causing the girls discomfort, and from d fodder anime people sick!

E
Engell 21.07.20

2 MANBOY is a Bad anime to discuss and makes no sense - then it is bad. And here are some features worthy animalic worth discussing. I, for example, the first 4 series LEGO minifigures online-Chan barely mastered, but then sortirny humor is lost and it has become quite watchable. And many in fact do not will inspect and they will say that anime is bad.

2 rSMAg - Oh well))