3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 21.07.20 12:03 am

Connection and matchmaking (Grand Theft Auto 5)

decided to make the deadline a half hour ride without any problems by connecting the empty lobby to other hosts, which were killed within seconds, half an hour later I began to throw in as host and op..for 20 minutes no ice rinks, vtupuyu no one comes, session changed, autopilot set
the question of why the other is dialed immediately, and I can't dial?
8 Comments
Sort by:
o
origamikiller 21.07.20

VerlA
only the deadline? the lobby is filled with other things?

V
VerlA 21.07.20

origamibiro
tried to go to the quota in an empty session, proposed to establish a business or to find another, of course was to look, walked into the lobby which huddled for a minute, but then I dropped out, further in session of 30 people, threw me in the lobby by the host and of course one for me did not come, the session tried to change, if stopped by 2 or 3 people, also quickly left
the same game was and robberies, all sorts of rashkovskii, hooman lasami to walk in with someone, he instantly naberetsya people, looking for 2 people with each other via autoprihlasenie-you can safely go an hour to drink tea

also noticed that sometimes there is the option to"invite all from session, sometimes not, the second case is more attractive as it is to invite all willing people from everywhere, but how to get in this lobby dunno

v
vatsonification 21.07.20

VerlA
GTA Online is rather strange matchmaking. When you host, you invite the players available to you at skill level (I do not know how the game defines it), plus friends, a gang of players from the current session and in the last case, also to you conectada those who currently clicked quick game or to start a business, or chose this case on the voting screen. In General, one drawback to players can connect and the other not. On the one hand, you is not dependent and other - dependent.
So the phrase:
Daniel Zotov wrote: because you're a loser no offense okay?
has a right to exist))
I recently played through the option quick play below to see how I connect and how many players are in the lobby. Hemorrhagic to host I don't need.

V
VerlA 21.07.20

vatsonification wrote:
I recently played through the option quick play
tried it, IMHO it seems more time is spent on how you go into a business and back in session, if it does not fit..and look for a deadline or quota, this tool quickly bored

more questions about the deadline and how to increase the number of rounds?when the morning played on the same map could be 1 round, then 4, despite the fact that in the map options maximum rounds only 2

does it make sense to clamp shift for aerodynamics?the speed grows up?

o
origamikiller 21.07.20

VerlA wrote:
thrown into a lobby host
VerlA wrote:
no, I did not go
At me such was, when in the router, there are several critical for GTA ports (NAT strict in network statistics). The problem is old, surely he would know, if that's the case. But – just in case.
vatsonification wrote:
I recently played through the option quick play below to see how I connect and how many players are in the lobby
Not always clearly triggered: sometimes allowed in the lobby and you can see that over the case, and sometimes hang until the start of the mission, which is not very good. And Yes, just a quick and enjoy.

V
VerlA 21.07.20

origamibiro wrote:
GTA ports (NAT strict in network statistics)
knew from the time the crew about nat

v
vatsonification 21.07.20

Yes everything is normal with the quick play. Only if the lobby is full, connect immediately and sometimes not there where wanted. Also, if a running event in the free mode, because of the congestion of the interface does not display the name and number of players.

V
VerlA 21.07.20

vatsonification
I have not really, always throws the host in an empty lobby..