3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anubis1991 21.07.20 12:04 am

Battlefield 1, is prepared to compromise, but has some problems. (Battlefield 1)

Battlefield 1, is prepared to compromise, but there are some problems, as the CPY wanted vzlamat this game, even before the New Year, according to their statement, this game is likely they will not have time to hack NG.
Why the choice fell on the Battlefield 1 because they wanted to be able to hack this game to November 11, that is, to the end of the First World War. But did not have time, as very few hackers worked on this game, all were scattered over: Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex, Unravel, Far Cry Primal. Now they began exactly and I will try to hack this game, even before the New Year that would all have time to play it this year)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 21.07.20

and what is there to play? bots drive?
neither in 3 nor in 4 Battlefield the campaign mode does not even run, the Game is purely multiplayer

S
SPR1GGAN 21.07.20

Metal Gear Solid hacked long before the battles ,why mention .

N
NatanieLzZ 21.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Her crooked lomanuli 3дм and shit, finally a normal pill made

S
SPR1GGAN 21.07.20

NatanieLzZ
changing time is a trifle .

H
HAKS 21.07.20

SPR1GGAN
not only the time she is 10 not run

N
NatanieLzZ 21.07.20

SPR1GGAN
And also have been crashes in the prologue, which simply had to skip somewhere else crashes on missions. Yeah, just the little things.

S
Shock Burst 21.07.20

What's the point? The single is not very... network card taxis)

S
SPR1GGAN 21.07.20

HAAKS
I ten passed .
NatanieLzZ
the missions were not of departure ,the prologue looked on YouTube and there passed only a few moments of the video ,not the gameplay ,

D
Dead Note 21.07.20

SPR1GGAN
the game and in the end flew
and about the battle, also do not see the point in this hack

J
JKELL80 21.07.20

The single is could and free for commercial to distribute. Game for the cartoon, realized of course interesting, but still on time.