3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksawa 21.07.20 12:04 am

what mode brings more profit given fix? (Warface)

where you can earn more Warbucks and not to remain in the red after the fix?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 21.07.20

storm

D
Den4ik33 21.07.20

Ksawa
well, I'm sorry run the FSB then

I
Ingvar96 21.07.20

without wipke hard to play now..

I
Ingvar96 21.07.20

pve in standard)

D
Den4ik33 21.07.20

well then in a standard chase on pvp just is not interesting otherwise as spent anyway on odcinku

Z
Zabaykalec.. 21.07.20

Д17 11 Rudow

b
borz.9596 21.07.20

blitz or undermining

M
Marionetco 21.07.20

I play black gold for Inga, only I can wear the standard booking, it is the rules give the experience and money is clearly more than a Pro pve. but at the same time, I guess.
but in General, if VIP, stupidly going through each mode of pvp to get extra rewards, 2 days and about 30K of Warbucks. yesterday went to a Pro in Troy were given $ 900 with VIP. che for delirium? for repair I removed 2K. stupid minus played. so pve generally try not to play.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 21.07.20

Ksawa
To raise money onli RAID, money for repairs back. As a result you have a completely clear broth.

s
shrek605 21.07.20

In pvp, of course the assault. Pve - FSB. If you want to accumulate Warbucks, buy at least vipco, and watch what kind of surgery take.

D
Denis Pigidin 21.07.20

Undermining. Preferably a clan or company. Win give more. Depends on the gears. I have blasting in 11 rounds, of course WIN, then +500(rounded). The kit Gold AX308, Walther P99, knife standard. Tactical helmet, military vest, protective gloves, racing shoes

R
Rustam Yandiev 21.07.20

storm

S
Sanka Sinko 21.07.20

If undermining the victory, but a better grinder vijivanie

s
shrek605 21.07.20

And best of all, go through all the modes, For the first win of a cool bonus

N
Nikita_atikiN 21.07.20

If a kit is VIP, then of course the assault, even if in full combat gear to play) but if you're homeless, and there the lava, even on a normal vipco, you undermining.. there is less likely to fix takes and it turns out cheaper a lot) Well, if we talk not only about pvp, but in General all modes, it is best spec to roll.. take some poor trunk or ideally if there is a trunk on time, dressed according to the minimum and felled to farm some Anubis)

N
Nikita_atikiN 21.07.20

Denis Pyridin
Sports shoes... OMG hahaa) buy combat and do not suffer, they top today) and I already feel sorry for you became..