3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 21.07.20 12:04 am

Liberation war (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

If one city(mine) captured by the enemy,and he will declare war,then the impact of this on relations with other cevami?
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 21.07.20

The reason it is written the level of influence(from liberation no fines)

M
MrRiddler 21.07.20

It happens that the person who was subjected to assault or capture Your city, No allies or there or in a bad relationship with them.If there is a Union, say, with France it can offer France otpi*** you together.If you are of druzhesh with this France that they are at a loss to fight with you because you must have trade relations with them.So France with its influence a little Gorchitza well and FSUs***.
If you are already at war with Germany, the same for example this is a pepper that have taken over your town may offer United military action against you and your allies(if You have them also in the Union on a joint war)and start EBA*** You in all the cracks until You acknowledge your mistakes or do not understand the fact that defeat was inevitable and your Ziva. the end!But if the enemy - the Same Germany will, as I said Your enemy and the invader will be better as it increases the chances of their joint action.
Everything has its side.