3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koridoras 20.10.19 10:55 am

duel (Diablo 2)

fair rules too complicated, it interferes with and limits the variety of builds that are ideal to do all changes automatically, no need to create a game fair so everyone who wants to fight, no matter read the rules or not, if everything is in automatic mode do not deviate, it will increase the number of duels, the only thing to remove is the elixir of life, resistance and limit resistance, the rest is not to change, the more diversity, the more builds, the more interesting duel, about passive tactics, this is a limitation of time which would be displayed on the screen, one less life at the time of stopping that lose, of course, who first came to avoid combat, it would be a tactic, even the fairies will have to attack the barbarians, you can not limit the choice of the place of the duel, it's variety if the duel to 3 and failed to agree on the duel, the first battle takes place in a swamp of blood, then picks a loser, the monsters also do not have to kill, there will also be a tactic to hide behind them, who benefits from them to kill, kill, during a fight, if it is to realize the judge need only as storage win if automatic storage is to make then not needed, fights using all opportunities and diversity in the world for me this is the best duel
15 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unique Ason 20.10.19

Any points in the text. How to read this at all?

a
aaaaaSHKA 20.10.19

Unique Ason
You don't understand modernism. Just as I am.

m
minovalo 20.10.19

Ason Unique posted by:
Any points in the text.
You're wrong, the commas are (almost everywhere). And not even a transliteration.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 20.10.19

Seems fake corydoras fumbles in pvp more present.

R
RainfallNow 20.10.19

Th I to the koment of plan de Corones. don't understand what's going on)

C
CoolStoryBob 20.10.19

corydoras
The only common idea among all the other breeders. Variety in pvp is now little to keep all the rules of fair pvp in the head-moderators and as hard as many points... So Yes, the path of simplification in this regard most proper.

T
Tupikzz 20.10.19

CoolStoryBob wrote:
pvp is really not enough
The only common idea among all known substances flowing around this thread. For alternative gifted me remind you: until you meet with a serious mien serious message to the exercises in wit any of the staff of Novoselov, it is unclear whom and what is assigned - there is nothing will never change. And, most importantly, please note it was written not for someone to belittle or insult, but for someone to smoke my post and thought that

when you are the dog in the night from the alley barks - you can't get up on all fours and bark back? Yes?

C
CoolStoryBob 20.10.19

Perhaps then I will not reply with a serious mien serious messages constantly flying in every ban the Twinkie-novaaragum.
Spoiler here to chat with new pvp players, why not?

T
Tupikzz 20.10.19

CoolStoryBob
You know what a twink(Twinkie-novaaragum), boy?

C
CoolStoryBob 20.10.19

Tupikzz
Of course I know, however, the first definition of Wikipedia in your case would be more. To make value judgments about age, it's all stupid, let me give you then going to call the baby, especially over the status of beginner matches)

T
Tupikzz 20.10.19

CoolStoryBob wrote:
the first definition of Wikipedia in your case would be more
Wikipedia is not the most reliable source of information, if it is viewed separately from the archives. Includes logic:
1. Go to freelance foreign website, knowing the angel.
2. Look at the job OTREDAKTIROVAT WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE, DELETE the WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE, to CREATE an ARTICLE IN WIKIPEDIA
3. Realize, imbued with the idea that money can be anything.
4. Stop to RUB the game on the forums, citing biased in overseas resource.
5.???
6. PROFIT!!!
CoolStoryBob wrote:
you then will call the baby
Yes, no question, I don't pretend to be the adult here. Another thing is that young morons - it's not age in the passport, but a state of mind.
Exactly because of this conversations happen on the type here and Chichas.

C
CoolStoryBob 20.10.19

Tupikzz
Oh, did you bother to still look at the definition, Grats, now you know a little more about yourself) And odd lot of points, try to reduce thoughts.

T
Tupikzz 20.10.19

CoolStoryBob
I watched it 4 years ago approximately, and written thee reception is quite dull and dirty at the same time. Perceived accordingly. Think about what you write, boy.
Free, next.

C
CoolStoryBob 20.10.19

Tupikzz
Think about what you write, Yes. You just confirmed yourself that the definition from the wiki. Get some rest, baby.

T
Tupikzz 20.10.19

CoolStoryBob
If that the case, say it. And so - Ne otsve4ivai, ples.(