3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 21.07.20 12:07 am

One question (Fallout 4)

As you may remember,I had a problem with large bottoms.So,I downloaded bodyslide to change the ass in HS,but I don't know how,tell me where to click and what path to its model please
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Here in the pictures :)
Spoiler

g
grothex 21.07.20

I made one of Madame)) but Blain to obyasnyat of Dolgaya!))))

D
Direm 21.07.20

ApMaJIuH
MrGURAM76
grothex
I'm sure bodyslide is only created women,and I have a man.And guys there to change?

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Kind of body and for men, probably such bodies, but should work. Above you referring to the one the website given, there you question. Well, or change the floor and play for ZHGG.

k
kustowlad 21.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Bodyslide only works with women's bodies,if you don't like the bodies of the men swing a new body to them and not retextured bodies and a new body
Try this mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3545/?

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

kustowlad
As far as I remember, it odd there poking around in the game and he's in the game all with large suitcases )))

k
kustowlad 21.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
And what did you do that all the assholes were huge ?

D
Direm 21.07.20

kustowlad
I can't remember,like for CBBE and the like because of the fashion for cyber-armor exoskeleton...

B
BlackTigerTK 21.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
used bodyslide with CBBE bodies. replejser just one of replaceref. But he's right, but for women's bodies. But it seems like there is at the nexus of replacer for the male - you just have to look. Maybe there are ready-made presets, like CBBE.

D
Direm 21.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Got any links to this preset?

B
BlackTigerTK 21.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Alas, for male bodies I didn't look specifically. Though GG my man. Settle for vanilla. CBBE primarily for partner Chiuri:-)

D
Direm 21.07.20

BlackTigerTK
KPC