3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious Dwarf 21.07.20 12:07 am

Martian Buddy - or a gags ID (Doom 3)

Gee... at one level, there is a cool locker next to his PDA and it is soap with a link to some website martianbuddy.com. At first I did not pay attention and the locker never opened... once going to the Internet, I remembered about this locker and entered in the search string IE www.martianbuddy.com - here is ID prikolnulsya still at the bottom of the page was written in code from this locker (0508)...
Gee... can anyone else what fun remember?
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 21.07.20

I was ransche on this type of website, but did not understand, from where this code is....

S
Serious Dwarf 21.07.20

Gee... seriously - there is a locker, and armor and chaingun... despite the fact that trail. chaingun current on the trail. level.
I don't remember exactly where, I think through the level to alpha labs... There's a dude with PDA, and PDA soap with a link to this website

L
Larry 21.07.20

There are 2 Cabinet with lunera and bfgas.

S
Serious Dwarf 21.07.20

Gee... a couple of jokes I remember - the telly in the kitchen early in the game - there if you read the Ticker, you can read about the winners of the QuakeCon 74... and has already become a landmark in the game SuperTurbo Turkey Puncher 3 all in the same kitchen...

S
Sinochek 21.07.20

Here's another cool!
In one of the e-mail's sent to the PDA was mentioned about the opening of this (see above) of the site.

S
Serious Dwarf 21.07.20

Gee... like all sites that can be found in the PDA really exist... :)

M
Mewel 21.07.20

There is another funny... On the last level before the boss in type *alleys*, among the candles,if you sit down you can see the logo ID, I'm playing for the first time I drew attention to it, and that's just what proshova Doom for the second time, I noticed that this button, and next to the open wall, there's one more trick for the RDA, and there is a lot FENGXI from ID...

M
Mewel 21.07.20

WEIRD, NO JOKES FELTS, ROOFING FELTS IN THIS TOPIC NOT WHO COMES...

P. S. LET THOSE WRITE...

p
patron. 21.07.20

Yes, not only is this topic not ponimaete , but the whole forum of doom 3 has almost faded away ...

A
Asfodel 21.07.20

I hate to sound grumpy, but not cool, when the shadow Shine, and it does not disappear?

A
Asfodel 21.07.20

As I noted on another topic, where the hero connect the air tanks? Well.. the ass?

M
Mewel 21.07.20

It is their kinectic just like chose the most ammo and shingles ( armor )...

M
Mewel 21.07.20

It's not really a joke BUT...Alpha_Labs_Sector_4, there are 2 options how to pass it. ie full and short.. short is before the bridge on the panel with 2 designs to choose the top... if you bivrat lower.. Zadie poyavlyaetsa 2 salbatica ( and this is full version..). so all right. and you can ( in 2 minutes before) in the beginning of the level. to do not that Hagee.. on the remote control with a button in front of the window.. which can be seen Muzychka.. asking for help.. I press the bottom button. and saves him. and he opens the door , where the code...

P
PlayGround.ru 21.07.20

Attention ALL!!!
bedRock solid zarekomendoval yourself worthy of dermac and Dermot kachestenny. Wherefore I send it to x..UY when ever this schmuck just from the push

p
patron. 21.07.20

And here too ...

M
Mewel 21.07.20

SAgo-Capisce

THOUGH I GO TO THE TOILET NOT YOUR OPINION. AT LEAST 5 WORDS CAN WRITE WHAT I THAT TYPE ESTABLISHED ?... TRANSLATE.. WHAT CAUSES...?

M
MICROBIK 21.07.20

Yes, Sago constipation, giving birth in the toilet and tell individual can not....
If Turbo Turkey Punisher 3 dial ~25000 points you to a PDA will receive one letter......
If at the beginning where the dude at the computer works and gives PDA (next to him is a disc lying) to get him by the shoulder and stare at the screen with magnification, you can consider message types: Beginners on the basis of the insolent, jump turning, watching what I was writing...

S
Sinochek 21.07.20

E-e-e what zapreshennye it? On my 640 by 480 even letters can not see :( .

S
Sinochek 21.07.20

E-e-e what resolution is it? On my 640 by 480 even letters can not see :( .

M
MICROBIK 21.07.20

1280x1024 comp I recently upgraded...
poprobui to take screeshot and then increase in the program(he's writes this message)