3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verka Smerdyuchka 21.07.20 12:08 am

Technical problems (Game of Thrones)

In the game the rotation of the camera is choppy. Not always, but very often. And the conversation in the dialogues too smoothly. This happens on high, on low graphics settings. Noticed that most of these logs appear in king's landing. Who knows how to treat?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWake 21.07.20

Verka Smerduchka
The same problem, but it is not much of a hindrance. But I would like to play exactly say seamless)

B
Baradaa 21.07.20

Tell me what the problem is.
After 10-15 minutes of the game,the computer restarts itself,what can be the problem ??

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 21.07.20

Maybe the processor is overheating.

Suddenly someone faced a similar problem:
-

On a monitor with an aspect ratio of 4:3, the menu items are spaced out, as if exposed to the wrong solution. Don't know how to fix this. Is there a solution?

R
Rycar_Chesti 21.07.20

Baradaa
Clearly the computer is overheating. Output - install additional coolers. Now the heat, so the computer with demanding games is working harder, and therefore heated. Desirable and cooler on the screw

R
Rycar_Chesti 21.07.20

Verka Smerduchka
And the resolution changed?

P
P0c 21.07.20

Verka Smerduchka
The same problem the resolution is 1280x1024 monitor 4:3

V

Ricaricare
Changed, but nothing helps. Everything becomes normal only if in the settings file to set the resolution with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and play in non-full-mode.

B
B[a]nG 21.07.20

My native resolution is also 1280x1024 4:3. When it all stretched, solved the problem by reducing the resolution -the current stripes on the top and bottom like in the movie black. Another problem is the sound stutters, or who did not face??? Soundcard VIA VT1708S, fire wood last. I tried to change hardware acceleration and did not work on seven made it on the machine. In the video, other games and music everything is fine.

K
Kikbo21 21.07.20

B[a]nG the same problem with sound. the game does not lag(40-50 fps) but it happens that the stutters sound. not much interfere, but sometimes it begins to irritate.

G
Galich44 21.07.20

Crashes at Chapter 7, when Morse gets to his house and reads his father's letter. Reinstallation does not help, what to do ? does anyone have the thread save what ?

V

B[a]nG
And I have problems with sound... and with the camera, and with permission. Don't know why I still play this game :(
Maybe all of these technical problems arise because of the crack? I have established a patch 1.1.0.0, but challenges remain. Is the crack from RELOADED, what else is there for this game?

D
Darel777 21.07.20

Galich44
Just don't skip the Intro, helped me. But then still crashes when loading(

K
KARTE3 21.07.20

Help with this problem! And fire wood updated, to no avail! And launch settings window and no one repak opened to full, but the same crap was
Go to settings - empty, no settings!
http://s15.radikal.ru/i188/1206/ec/74a79ae2b980.jpg

V

A miracle! The problem with the sound stuttering and partly twitching with camera solved.

On of the forum http://forum.gameofthrones-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=248&start=10 comrade Torelin found the solution to this problem. Anyone interested, read the entire topic, it tells about disabling unused ports on the motherboard. I know nothing about, so I decided not to climb where it is not necessary.

So, the most important:
Updated driver on sound card. After updating the drivers I only had minor noise in the background sounds of the game.

Find the file AGOTEngine at My documents/Game of Thrones/UnrealEngine3/AGOTGame/Config and change the values:

[XAudio2.XAudio2Device]
MaxChannels=32 to 8 replaceable

[ALAudio.ALAudioDevice]
MaxChannels=32 to 8

[FMODAudio.FMODAudioDevice]
MaxChannels=32 and again 8

Something PG tough buggy - not able to fully insert all values, but they are not needed, but if anyone is interested, the link to the topic above.

These values indicated friend Torelin, but I have after these manipulations, I lost all voice and any sounds that should make heroes. In short, only the background music remained. Then I put 8 instead of 16. Now everything is perfect. Even the camera became much better behaved, although it is from the twitching, I'm not.

K
KARTE3 21.07.20

Wow bash! Solved the problem!
1. Please open NVIDIA control panel select Manage 3D settings under 3D settings.
2. With the global Options tab, select anisotropic filtering and antialiasing - mode to application controlled.
3. Setting Vertical sync to use the 3D application settings.
4. Click Apply and close the NVIDIA control panel and run the game.

R
REXshmeks 21.07.20

People. I certainly know that underneath this issue is a separate post, but still. Does anyone know how to solve the problem with the camera that is spinning by itself when you RMB??? And that got already with this crap to play.

K
KARTE3 21.07.20

who knows, maybe management setup by default to do? or just ports mudat with the game, this is possible if the mouse and keyboard not uizbi

C
ChaTckiy 21.07.20

I have to start the game is preceded by a long install Microsoft Net Framework every time you run. When it is installed, the game runs, it appears the logo and all - black screen. If you click on the black screen with the mouse, can hear run some video. What to do - I don't know. Maybe the graphics card thing - GeForce 9600 GT, even though pixel Shader 3.0 is specified by the game it supports.

O
Onigod 21.07.20

Tell me what is the problem I have?
Chapter 8 in the castle of the Keys. I go, downloading and love the game ( Discontinued operation of the program...)

L
LOGANMIXA 21.07.20

flies in the seventh Chapter when the juice comes out of the subway Korotkovo city what to do pliz tell me