3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 20.10.19 10:55 am

Material\\step\\Actor (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Which file or script is responsible for the GG steps on the surface of various kinds?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snowguard 20.10.19

Demons97
The sound of footsteps only engine is controlled.

D
Demons97 20.10.19

Snowguard
this I already knew) so I know the transfer steps, for which he was responsible for the land made and the grass, a metal plate, too, and gravel, but not all... metal that asphalt is not very good, the water did not hear a tree... damn, I inserted survarium sounds.

S
Snowguard 20.10.19

Demons97
If not enough volume, the parameter BaseVolume increase. To 2.0, for example. MinDist and MaxDist is also need to properly configure. For steps MinDist put 2 to 3 and MaxDist from 30 to 50.

D
Demons97 20.10.19

Snowguard
I volume was added, the current is not know in the game after each step, the crackling is heard in the headphones and the speakers crackle single, it was a metal conductive removed and put a new one from survarium, where they cronce and crackling does not sound. The earth Earth gravel Gravel identyczny brand, although there are differences in the type assignment step, and the sound is the same, and the pavement damn sound like barefoot on the wooden floor in a large empty pomesheniy

S
Snowguard 20.10.19

Demons97
Yes, the old problem, I also crash sometimes occurs when adding certain sounds. It seems like this is due to programki, where the sound dies down dramatically, but the audio still keeps going, that clicks. I simply replaced the other, or cut specific problem areas. Well, as for the rest, pick out the sound of footsteps better from Half-Life 2, F. E. A. R. or Painkiller. I have the sounds of these games no problems.

D
Demons97 20.10.19

Snowguard
well, how to say the sounds from the old version of curvy, even when anomalies were electric, that is probably 16 years. sounds of the earth and water with good grass. A grenade explosion good was there, identity zabubenil, the current that left the asphalt, the tree sounded good, and some metal parts. That would really atmosphere felt. I would now like to the Shaft to bring back the old reload animation, but the new UMNO a and 105 AK like a new animu recharge, but does not work... all the crooked man. to know how to do it... Zombies back here, even to the rats, fracture, splinter or generally all cut out monsters, though not respawning, but at least with the ability to spawn through Lord, I'm glad I won.