3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Dmitry Disaire 21.07.20 12:09 am

AMD RX RX 460 460 2GB Vs 4GB

Actually the question whether the good is 4 gigs of VRAM?Or good there?Looked comparison a difference of 2-3 fps, but still decided to ask you forum users.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 21.07.20

What's the difference in fps is not at all clear. There is a difference in the quality of the graphics, better graphics - better detail - more eats VRAM.

If you play on low to take on 2 GB (and still looking what to play), if on medium-high take 4GB.
In General, let me tell you - the extra RAM, and extra hard disk space never.
In a year or maybe 2 gigs and solitaire solitaire will not suffice (especially if you take into account how now games do), so take it with a reserve.

N
Nonse 21.07.20

it is not a fps,but the fact that 2 GB now it's funny,if you have the opportunity to pay more for 4GB buy without hesitation!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

Disaire
Google, the issue of prostoyat means that the graphics card uses memory from the RAM?
Yes, in case of lack of local video memory, the driver may use part of system memory. The presence or absence of problems because it depends how important rendering data is written to slow memory. If the game engine and the driver correctly using system resources, the required data will be promptly loaded on bus to local memory, and performance will suffer. Otherwise, the appeal of the GPU directly to memory will lead to a sharp drop in fps/freezes the image.
Now take the card from 4 GB. So it all depends on resolution and game settings.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 21.07.20

Black.Card
Nonse
VOVAN WOLF
Thank you all for the answers)

C
CryteK 21.07.20

take 4GB version makes no sense,where you need 4GB of video RAM chip will not pull on medium settings to play 2GB is enough.

K
KRAKENONE 21.07.20

CrytеK
underestimate the map) without smoothing on high for a sweet soul and memory consumption in region 3 gigs of it... in principle it is possible to take 4... to the same maps AMD like wine only better..

N
NoneOne2010 21.07.20

With the current optimization 4 is better

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

the difference is in the quality of available testproc

C
CryteK 21.07.20

KRAKENONE
Yes, she's high 2 months I used this as a gag,I want to play on high you better throw it to the rx 470 4GB,no smoothing estesno.