3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 21.07.20 12:09 am

Overclocking i5 2500K.

The people, prompt, whether it is necessary to disperse percents. or not? I read so many articles, and how to do it, or not to climb? and that is not something hit and burn more.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amnepox 21.07.20

Accelerates (up to 4000 at least) without any problems

H
Horse567 21.07.20

and how to do it??????

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

Horse567
Before you overclock, you need a description of the cooling system, and the current performance of the temperature (although, in this processor, direct solder, it is possible to drive, BUT without a good cooling system is close).
In General, dispersal was carried out as using the OS, with the subsequent restart, and the BIOS.
To the motherboard usually has the appropriate software for automatic overclocking - auto boost (or something). You can refer to the articles on the Internet. The Internet is a good thing, where you can find anything. Find an article with a detailed description and recommendations.
Спойлерhttps://www.google.ru/search?q=cpu-z&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=0-ZHWPGOK4KmsAGCl7XgAQ#newwindow=1&q=%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BD+i5+2500K
Look the software of your motherboard (if you don't want to deal with the BIOS), such as MSI Command Center is very nice and handy program, including for overclocking.
BUT, I highly recommend reading the articles on this subject, and carefully to treat this, Yes, foolproof is there, but you need to understand where and why it is so.
If Mat. fee is correct, then I found a program for avtoradgona - Easy Tune 6 (it will help and manual overclocking):
The link to the site Гигабайтhttp://www.gigabyte.EN/products/page/mb/ga-b75-d3vrev_10/download/

H
Horse567 21.07.20

thanks for the help, he probably will not be able scary)))

S
Ser777 21.07.20

Not to disperse the LEGENDARY Sandy Bridge is a sin!Study the user manual online.