3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keroblack 21.07.20 12:09 am

The "miraculous" trilogy GTA on PS4 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Bought GTA Trilogy on PS4. Who knows, it's the usual ports from the PS2 (Yes, PS2).About any positive changes in the schedule can not speak, but that's not the point.
Don't know, maybe I have something with the console happened, but why these ports is such a wonderful frame rate? Simply put, games age Paleozoic wildly hamper on PS4. All right? In fact, it is impossible to play. Especially when you turn on the vehicles frame rate drops bad.
I'm probably worse than a reissue/ remaster of/ the ports on the new consoles are not seen. How did this release?
Add to this the lack of Russian subtitles, curve, hanging, at the beginning of cutscenes and cut songs.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

Francesco Endvery
Nae.. Marketing.
And Yes, they slow down at Wonderful PS4.

K
Keroblack 21.07.20

NoMercy_LilKids
Well, the logic, no matter how weak the PS4 was not in the game, which for 15 years, should fly it.

G
GTAman 21.07.20

Francesco Endvery
game era Paleozoic wildly hamper on PS4
Downright slow. Or just limit to 30 fps?

T
T.T.G 21.07.20

Warp kadakkal would have doubly had he had a PS4

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 21.07.20

Francesco Endvery
The soap factories put cancer Igori 15 years ago.

T
T.T.G 21.07.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft

N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

Francesco Endvery
You know, there is no such logic. The PS4 is a powerful console, but the game was created 14 years (VC 2002) ago under other consoles with a different architecture, other software, and are optimized for them. I don't know on what basis was ported those games on PS4, but I can assume that without crutches crooked not done..
So, it's all about, not the power of consoles.

K
Keroblack 21.07.20

Veenine
Console gamers see life in 30 FPS, and if these games were a stable 30 FPS, I wouldn't have noticed streaking on the screen. It means that there is less than 30.
Or, at least, there is 60 FPS, which also successfully subside. Honestly, didn't even notice, 30 or 60 in these games.

F
Fierce_55R 21.07.20

Francesco Endvery
I have a Steam license GTA San Andreas 26 fps, not 30 as with all console ports and 26 bitch, no more no less. If unlock then jumps to 110. I would love to play a remake of this part get achievements and 60fps. Only now, Rockstar is not talking about the Capcom remakes to forget.

K
Keroblack 21.07.20

Fierce_55
If not mistaken, the Steam version of GTA VS and SA is impossible to pass without intervention in the game files. At least before it was exactly.

F
Fierce_55R 21.07.20

Francesco Endvery
I can say that the Steam version of GTA SA now works fine and configures the Xbox 360 controller, even after installing different russifiers. Serious shoals and Crete. bugs is noted.

G
GTAman 21.07.20

Fierce_55
I would love to play a remake of this part get achievements and 60fps.
Try a third-party frame limiter: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26066 Or this utility: http://gtaforums.com/topic/288759-rel-final-san-andreas-performance-tool

N
Nikined 21.07.20

Play gtashki the incentive, fun))