3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pa360uHuk 21.07.20 12:09 am

Optimize Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Is it all so wonderful is that this theme is still not lifted?
Well, at least anyone have any tips?
90 Comments
Sort by:
a
anton sav 21.07.20

I personally suggest to all who have the built-in zvukovojj to play with the firmware setup acceleration in dxdiag. The smaller-the faster it should go.

A
Avenging all 21.07.20

Damn what is strange-using RivaTuner to turn the game on direct the eighth and all!Damn Sedna should buy it for me I'll be neous.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.07.20

I have to fly :)
Only loaded a little too long and all the way through=)

H
Hopeless 21.07.20

how long is like??))))
I have max too, all of pucheon but when he reached pajoy Chapter downloads for 3-5 minutes(I have a suspicion that the percent is not so hot of course, but still you can Lope Mlyn komp apiti zadolbali already!), I was ready to hang)) and when I'm on 5th Chapter and full of glitch happened with the duggars and had to replay, I scored the NAF and set vaaapsche min, but the load losses of 5-10 seconds)) happiness is gallop)))

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.07.20

Well I have maximum time 3 minutes

P
Pa360uHuk 21.07.20

Put textures and models for med, the difference prakticheskie(well, not particularly noticeable, unless you look ^_^) and load time in one fell swoop drops to 30 seconds-a minute max.:)

l
lepus 21.07.20

In General I noticed. What is necessary to put texture on HIGH and begins a terrible swap. I have 6600 and the 6600GT on the other
Shadows on max is the same garbage... It's the way the game is by default exposed.
In General I have everything on medium and the game flies at all. The game is cracked with the image

Athlon 2300+ on the bus to 200mhz
6600 128Mb Palit
Nforce 2 Ultra
1 Gb DDR Digma (2х512)

D
Dan4MerC 21.07.20

I have everything on max, rare loaded brake 1 minute

A
Avenging all 21.07.20

XS on my eighth direct shadows low,shaders too,and the rest on max.Did not seem slow at first, but terribly swap.But the game is cool.

Z
Zhigan 21.07.20

How to force DX8 in RivaTuner?

S
Samson 21.07.20

My load is 15-20 minutes ! Could you tell me what to do !

D
DrakyLa 21.07.20

I Пень4, Ggerts 2.8, 1.5 gig operatives, video Gfors 7800ГС (256 MB DDR3) and the download at almost maximum settings is one minute. Compare what you have less that you need to deliver. If you have no money, see above - DX8, the settings to the minimum.

E
Essi-Ezing 21.07.20

I understand the problem is the texture... First, I have at maximum settings terribly slow, and downloads were for 5-6 minutes, but when I put textures on medium, the game just flew, no brakes, load 15-40 seconds.

m
mityai 21.07.20

Tried all the options:
Maximum - the game is a little slow, because the computer does not pull, you can play ... (load for 1.5-2 min)
The middle - game flies, rare brakes (because of the game), and load (1-1,5 min.)
Minimum - the game flies, the brakes were not observed, download (0,6-1,2 min)

The at the moment installed on the average, closer to maximum ...

A
Avenging all 21.07.20

The owners of FKH graphics cards.Cut in Riva 2 shaders.Graphics will be a little prettier,and the brake will not.

D
Danmer06 21.07.20

Damn and I even finally the game won't start (and the demo too, by the way) installed and firewood for new vidyahu and Direct the latter, but odd as not tried Fig not start. Tell me what to do who knows!!!
PS Stump 3000Мхз Radeon 256MB 1024 Х800гт and operatives

G
Garret-T 21.07.20

Blah people!
If the Game or demo does not have a h key, a computer fit of Gottwaldov the NEHRU MAHA...GRIT IN WOOD CASE!
3dMark Shows on your machine 10000 parrots = game flies?So one of the idiots!
Here people is a wonderful thing to write!I have the demo didn't go!Everything was going to be to carry Mace - like here in the forum find:
remove the UPDATE (!!!!) MICROSOFT KB917422 - I was under the chair...
This is what?POGAMAT IS NECESSARY TO ADALAAT(!!!!!!) THE SECURITY PATCH????
Funny that right now pendosov?As developers chmoryat for such acipco??
I posmatrel in the credits - there are people under 200+
And those who have gone - filibuster wind (there is no update or this update is not downloaded)

E
El Tramposo 21.07.20

What about using RivaTuner to translate the game in DX8?

_
_Chaos_ 21.07.20

And helped me a lot -10240000 heapsize in the shortcut properties, sure became just perceptibly faster, I play on maximum settings, download 20 - 35сек. But in this case, if you, too, 2GB operatives. If the Giga-heapsize 512000.

D
DARTHxMAUL 21.07.20

People EPT, already probably 10 times asking WHO knows how PereVesti in DX8 mode!??!!?!??!?!??!??!?!?!?
PLZ tell me!!!