3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitamin0509 21.07.20 12:09 am

Doesn't open a new mission!!!!Help!!! (Mafia 3)

About the suffering of the mission, I'm Lincoln Clay,was oddly enough the first time,no problems with the key not occurred,the head stabbed the man directly)and a new mission after that does not appear on the map only side-quests, and further development is not started to make a side thought appear,as there was no and no(((Lord help if anyone experienced this,or throw off a save game of this mission,two days just climbs out of the computer,an ardent fan of this trilogy.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 21.07.20

Delete this shit. A couple of tips:
Remove only the method of Gutmann 35 - pass deletion- the fact that no one has ever been able to restore it on your comp.
Thoroughly clean the registry after uninstall, so God forbid none of the registry key remained.

V
Vitamin0509 21.07.20

Black.Card
I in fact, the question asked,not your personal opinion,leave it with me,thanks in advance!

B
Black.Card 21.07.20

Vitamin0509
I'm on the subject matter and answered = score for the game. There is a bug in the bug and bug drive.

V
Vitamin0509 21.07.20

This is your personal opinion,I wrote to you above,leave it with me,and if there are suggestions in the case I am willing to listen to them,so be kind and don't move here the hysteria about bug in the bug delete.

r
raketoff 21.07.20

Vitamin0509
Now of course not found, but look carefully at the forum, there's a patch someone posted a direct contract missions and the instruction there was.

v
var197825 21.07.20

Black.Card
Take away your thoughts that you couldn't get her to come with its bugs.Buy a normal iron and play I was at 100 with no bugs, lags etc 47-57фпс on your hardware MSI Radeon RX Gaming 480 X 8GB GDDR5 CPU AMD FX-8320

v
var197825 21.07.20

Vitamin0509
Most likely you just have a glitch of some sort ,bought the game or pirates,I just bought 10 bachey it and passed all the rules but about the mission of Palas on YouTube of the passage may be lucky to find a video good luck

B
Black.Card 21.07.20

var197825
Look my profile and my iron before you blather. Games such as mafia 3 and are doing for people like you, who swallow any shit)

PS And the game by the way I am 100% passed: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mafia_3_sohranenie_savegame_igra_projdena_na_99_9_na_vysokom_urovne_slozhnosti-69197/

Just such a disappointment as her I haven't had)

m
meagarry 21.07.20

Black.Card
Black.Card wrote:
swallow any shit
Black.Card wrote:
the game by the way I am 100% passed
self-critical

B
Black.Card 21.07.20

meagarry
No, I always pass everything on 100% if you started to play, it is a disease. Can't leave the game if already started.
But as people who generate 30 hours, I expressed my opinion.

V
Vitamin0509 21.07.20

Not found sorry the forum saves by chapters((okay will suffer more))thanks for the tips

M
Marsj 21.07.20

Vitamin0509
Open the map, select plot job from the list, the button Tasks, and appears on the map route. Or you have the task list empty?