3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 20.10.19 10:55 am

JACKAL. In what state now this operative? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Guys, in what state now this operative? Nerf everything, don't want to waste 25K.
I heard that he has two abilities to see the exact location of the enemy, and his tracks. All that remained?
25 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Troll_Face_ 20.10.19

Haha, this was Jackal do need, them few plays (in terms of experienced players). To attack the top of the Opera is a Term, Thatcher, ash, Hibana and Sledge. If you really wants to spend 25K then buy Hibana better (if it is not present).

A
ABRAScovyy 20.10.19

Have Jakala have some advantages, but they only sound interesting, but actually not as useful as we would like. I cheap Thatcher (I call it Taseron)) cost.

g
gloccc 20.10.19

AL5
Not the most useful operator , but weapons are very good that the rifle that SMG

-
--Deadman-- 20.10.19

there are better alternatives were Jackal not the top to pick up and drag. Better buy it when you purchase unnecessary operatives.

A
AL5 20.10.19

ABRASцовый
--Deadman--
gloccc
I drag and do not need, the operative is interesting. If he promised may, then I will go. Does anyone of you have it?

And who on defense would you recommend?

V
Venom Rhys 20.10.19

AL5
He's got a rifle nerf recently. Sees operas and he recently left traces, except traces of Cavary when she in his abilities ran, his ability can make ponervnichat roamers because every 10 seconds their position keeps track of all Tim of the enemy, but the ability is a minus - jammers Mute.

g
gloccc 20.10.19

AL5
Venom Rhys
Even with the nerf its gun is still very good , I have that operative happens to them play . To protect the World, feel free to take useful operative , plus the gun is IMBA

A
AL5 20.10.19

Venom Rhys
gloccc
And his skill ends? Or just reload occurs, and then drove to find out?)

I
Ilya Krasilov 20.10.19

AL5
3 tracks can be found
and all

A
AL5 20.10.19

Ilya Krasilov
Okay, I thought as a pulse, can be infinite to see.

A
AL5 20.10.19

Ilya Krasilov
Hey, what about the exact location of the enemies? Every 10 seconds, an infinite amount of time seem? Or also three times can?

I
Ilya Krasilov 20.10.19

AL5
Oberwil one every 3 seconds lights, found the other will be his, and not 1 girl once

A
AL5 20.10.19

Ilya Krasilov
How many times can this be done?

I
Ilya Krasilov 20.10.19

AL5
3 times, said one, left point, another left point, and which was mentioned again gone and all

A
AL5 20.10.19

Ilya Krasilov
I've now bought it, and nichrome not understand, maybe he is against bots not working? Trace does not see, nobody sees. The ability activated.

V
Venom Rhys 20.10.19

AL5
Infinite skill until the bullet is not the word.

V
Venom Rhys 20.10.19

AL5
So not in the places you go or the enemies will not Romat.

A
AL5 20.10.19

Venom Rhys
Will Romat? Russian FPGA)
On bots not working it only in the network.

V
Venom Rhys 20.10.19

AL5
So on the bots and will not work. And romiti to protect it Caveiro, Yeager or a Bandit hiding somewhere far away from the point and suddenly attack, but if you can't attack that fast position changes due to the three speed. But the Jackal can easily make them nervous because if the traces of a fresh scan, then the element of surprise is lost.

A
AL5 20.10.19

Venom Rhys
Okay, thanks for the replies.