3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20 12:10 am

Paris (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all. Bought Vive la France and that's what I'm interested in the city of Paris seems to be not completed, the closed interchanges. All the way or maybe a game reinstall? Thank you. Good luck to everyone.
Soon I have opened the winter road going to work until may, I want to travel around France
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartak78 21.07.20

Not going to spend money on this France. It is still not finalized and grandmas pussys!

v
vexels1 21.07.20

Aleks6162
it's for future dlc

g
gustav 21.07.20

Aleks6162
you're wrong, buy and ride on the secondary roads and see for myself

K
Kasperskama 21.07.20

Aleks6162
Support)
Buy the DLC, just stock)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

olegshadrin1003
Welcome.
So, similar areas scattered throughout the map, what is it? I'm not arguing that it may be continued, although unlikely, it is, usually: closed areas spawn where the cars and where they go on the road, just to the city, a restricted area for trucks, i.e. trucks entering prohibited, and there is nothing to do.
Card is as is reel it in km, all the rules.
Kind of like

o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you brother

o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
France itself is normal, but the city of Paris is think was supposed to be bigger and as if half the town no

o
oaoaoaoa 21.07.20

Aleks6162
It's the first of the two days, as is )

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

olegshadrin1003
- Always please.
- The game has no actual display of the cities, if not noticed, this question can be asked for any city in the virtual world. Simply put, make it like this to anything. We're doing the transportation, not sightseeing, we are interested in the database and a list of suggested goods.
If to speak differently, IT is impossible to display the city is quite huge, it's good, but if from a technical point of view, it is a burden for the system unit and the game engine (but it is in the first place). Imagine now, less lively and big city, to the scale of the entire map.
Now, visiting the city, especially large ones, see how the FPS sags.

F
Foxers 21.07.20

Don't really understand the desire to reality. It's a game. First of all, it should be interesting. And beautiful.
I want reality, you can get behind the wheel and drive around town. Who can say that Paris can visit only in the game - no game will show the true and real Paris. Well, or any other city.

v
vonxel 21.07.20

It would be better Russia, I would have bought it.And (it is) to spend money there is no desire.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

vonxel
For this reason I wrote: Get a simulator on roads eref-AI Spin Tires. This is the real driver simulator for severe rosseyushke, roads, as is one direction. Enjoy!
Although lacking all roads after the bombing (well, where in minimum the usual asphalt), which will tear the hub to the tire, break springs, where you will go 20-40 km/h sections of 250 kilometers or more, continuously getting losses, where the summer Bang your head through a ceiling, and in the winter on one-way road will go, as the rink and try to settle with vstrechnoy, where assistance is waiting for, if anything, for weeks, and bandits seek to Rob, not on the track duck in the Parking lot - went to bed, woke up, and there's no package. That would be a severe simulator modern Russian driver, hardcore incredible. And Yes, modern KAMAZ - backward outdated machine, which carry the trailer parts, and which breaks down according to statistics, every 100 km (on a new still a little more). Well, or on the old foreign trucks, for which leasing will give 15-25 years as a mortgage. Permanent losses, fines, bribes, salaries in a measly penny. And don't forget to pay Plato, that the roads were even worse. I have worked in this area, people ruin there life, health, nerves, this is the path that they chose, and not all can pass it from beginning to end, it's scary hard road. I do not wish to see this wretched rasseyushku had seen (just look outside), and you, to help Spin Tires, at least partially, it is a pity that they never finished...
Yes, what you are asking, I wouldn't be able to play better on the best roads of the Great United States of America, on the best trucks in the world. Here I am waiting for ATS, and I really want to ride from Los Angeles to new York.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

v
vonxel 21.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well, it's better to put the lake Baikal.Direct horror written)

o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20

Foxers
You misunderstood, I meant if you look at the map of the game city of Paris the roads are cut off.

F
Foxers 21.07.20

olegshadrin1003
Yes, like no. The screen did look:
Spoiler

o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20

Foxers
Thank you. If you can please make a little larger than the city of Paris, I'll compare. If you all right it means I have something wrong with the game or install the mod. Unfortunately I'm not so good with a computer as with a Wagon in real life.

F
Foxers 21.07.20

olegshadrin1003
Yes, of course. The first screen on the default, the second in the new MHAPro:
Spoiler

o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20

Foxers
Thank you very much for your help, I have not seen how you have the road they steep that's why I felt like it was in the city might not be enough. For example where the gas station and where the base part of the FIE. Still have to reinstall. Thanks again and good luck to you.

F
Foxers 21.07.20

olegshadrin1003
Steep even when zooming? Can screen watch?

o
olegshadrin1003 21.07.20

Foxers
Fully reinstalled the game, everything was fine it was a pity the save, but let the card will be as it should be. And as screen card to do? I don't know.