3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 21.07.20 12:10 am

vs darksider darksiders 2 (Darksiders)

what two parts do you like and what you want from 3 parts

by the way the war is ever-changing appearance of vzavisimosti what is it armor or is it just dead?
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nink090 21.07.20

I am of course more than 1 part is more like it, but in part 2 is also good, despite what it turned

R
Ramzan.. 21.07.20

the first part of the course better,and there is no war in the cut scenes does not change and the second part I did not like even the plot left a lot of questions,part 2 just a hole with BUGS

R
Rograx 21.07.20

Both gorgeous. For game about the battle of heaven and hell. And such units. However in part 2 it is given very little attention:) But still valid.

d
dimakozhanov 21.07.20

I like both, I just don't like that second part has turned into a RPG with fighting games.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 21.07.20

Both my well came in, re going through is not the first time, But Death I like more than the War, As a character he's more charismatic and brutal or something. He actually hooked me more than the War. He's straight, and has a way with words. Something like that.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

The first is better in terms of bosses,and epic made,the second is too stretched,made a large and empty locations,too much running around,but added a lot of armor and weapons,interesting crafting,in General, both parts very much,I would like to see the third and fourth,behind two other riders.

C
CURSED DARKNESS 20.01.23

I PERSONALLY LIKE THE FIRST PART MORE AND WAR IS MY FAVORITE HORSEMAN, I LOVE HIM.

q
qwerty1999 20.01.23

CURSED DARKNESS
people here 6 years ago the last time they wrote. There, bitcoin fell to 1k during this period, it was possible to raise 60x. Well, that's me to how much everything happened.