3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dragon.roon 20.10.19 10:55 am

Unarc.dll returned error code -5 (Fallout 4)

help when ustanovke error appears
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dragon.roon 20.10.19

M
Marquess 20.10.19

1. To buy a license
2. Download normal repak, if 1st Varick

c
callmegod 20.10.19

How much free disk space? There is in my opinion 95гб you. I last week installed. Whether 120GB, whether 95гб, can't remember exactly.

d
dragon.roon 20.10.19

92 GB was

d
dragon.roon 20.10.19

I'll try to release

w
walkris 20.10.19

dragon.roon
this usually happens if there is not enough space on the drive with Windows, provided that the installation is not from the drive on which Windows, for example from disk D to disk c or drive E to drive D. this can be avoided if the installer and install the game on the same drive. for example, downloaded to the E drive and installation is on drive E. you should also look at the weight of the C:\Users\ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ\AppData\Local\Temp since there may be files of unknown game

d
dragon.roon 20.10.19

not helped 125 GB released

s
superchunk 20.10.19

look here

P
POBWNK 20.10.19

dragon.roon
FREEARC_ERRCODE_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY= -5; (* Can't allocate memory needed for (de)compression *)

P
POBWNK 20.10.19

May be RAM is not enough?

B
BMW_BMW 20.10.19

Check the integrity of the Repack!Perecederos!

N
Nukemall 20.10.19

Look for the uncompressed version, will swing longer but without hemorrhoids with your favorite pirates ancient archiver.

M
Macros_15 20.10.19

I was helped by this:

Before you download Repack any game - completely turn off your antivirus at this time

M
Macros_15 20.10.19

If the error is not that so the same may help to download a another Repack, as was mentioned above (often Repack from xatab'and may not work ((my version, you may be the opposite)), so try to download the Repack Torrent Igrux'and or Mechanics, in my opinion, more reliable.