3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Specter 21.07.20 12:10 am

Survey. Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Like game at all times. (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Offer a small vote for the construction of Dark Messiah of Might & Magic to the level of a cult.
14 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhimipe 21.07.20

One of my favorite games.

T
TIor 21.07.20

one hundred pounds is a very cool game !!!1

P
Polozhenie 21.07.20

One of the favorite computer games. Gorgeous battle system with excellent physical component and a large variety of methods of mutilation, pleasant style of the game world, extensive character development system, high replay value, lots of nice details.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

That would be the second part did,that would be awesome.

In General, it is surprising that very few make games with combat in first person (TES,Dying Light),and what the first part was gorgeous physics.

D
Denis79PC 21.07.20

In those days one of the best games,great physics.Even 10 years later,it looks very decent.

N
Nikel2 21.07.20

These games already do:(

G
GhostKasio 21.07.20

Great game.Still occasionally play it.

M
Malderon 21.07.20

I agree, it is a pity they did not continue it. Loved, no time has passed. About mechanics - it was really nice in Skyrim I did like the mechanics of witchcraft magic. Someone give me a hint to modders then released the 2nd part of the 2 SORS =).

V
Vlados210394 21.07.20

I am with you!!!! So far in her spiel!!!!! But part 2 probably create unrealistic as the game is full of endings. How to do a sequel?

D
Delphis 21.07.20

I was wondering, what can I dead island and dying light remind where I have seen it all.. and here recalled! thanks to the author of the theme that reminded

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

the game is good the good was. the gameplay is still relevant perhaps
in the Golden Fund of Igor in Minya

K
KazymirZyba 21.07.20

One of my favorite. The game at all times. A cult product, great developers.

-
-tan4eg- 21.07.20

Still play!)

P
Pigling 21.07.20

_Specter
What cha avatar planar )