3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitrums 21.07.20 12:11 am

Question by discarding the mules from the game (Diablo 2)

The last time zadrotil in 2012. Returned to D2 a couple of days ago - decided to revive old. He began as usual: created a locomotive Sorka on the classics. With her lead 6 mules for solo leveling this sorce on all difficulties (possible conversion of mules in LoD in the future). On normal and nightmare the timer drops mules LVL 1 of the game was tolerable - not particularly bothered. Moved to hell and don't have time to run by Sorka until the middle of the Den of Evil, as all the mobs fell down one after another. Recreate. I think it may have seemed, or emergency situation. No, all the same - take off very briskly; in the future swinging by Sorka on this timer, I barely have time to kill Andy and move all in the 2nd act. Something I don't recall this happened before.

So, question to experienced provocaram: What am I doing wrong?. Before and 7 mules drove...

My setup: Windows 7 (Sorka + 6 mules), the game private.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 21.07.20

>>Before and 7 mules drove...
Before and with HF runes fell better;)
Read this http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/
For drop mules may apply to the administrator, although he is unlikely to respond) but this, I h...all
Well come back, stranger!

V
Vitrums 21.07.20

Yeah, already seen it; I hope that the chances are lower 1/11 will not fall. Still want to figure out how to carry in this gathering of mules.

m
minovalo 21.07.20

On hell 5 mules stable 15 minutes for sure. 6th drops after a few minutes 7 - after 15 seconds. Nm crashes on the 7th for a couple of minutes. Conclusion: to get the quests or carry on 6. I run 8 to A3, then I bring for 6. Whatever you like. Why this love nest arranged, is unclear. About HF.. weird too, one like the same drone +/-, others stabbed twice. There is a suspicion that the chance tied to some quest, for example, nm Baal, but I don't know how really. Admin, OFC, silent or make vague hints. Ng, Uli.

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

So, question to experienced provocaram: What am I doing wrong?.
Vitrums, hauling locomotives in 2016.

Why this love nest arranged, is unclear.
passed to you more pleasant to be rich was. ;-P

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

Carry wigs in 7 Windows (25 can Windows but Windows 18 eject after a couple of minutes): 5 mules, barb, Sorka to 1 act Hella. The rest of the acts Sorka, 5 mules, 1 mule-hole (before taking the barb-BO, and then instead of a mule). Usually 3 act pass for the expansion - and lighter, and gear may be useful drobnitsa.

V
Vitrums 21.07.20

@Obsessed, nice to see the old Provotorov here. I remember when only bubbled govnetso in connection with the 7th drop mule, then we quite fit the motostorm gave this task: slash slash pro_drop_mula_i_pariki diablo_2-767794

@DanuJIa, then 5 mules... Very strange, I have not noticed much of a difference between a timer to drop 6 or 5 mules.

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

Vitrums
Drops only 1 mule, very rare. And then when you get to 3 of the act Hella. I still think, will be calculated as if the murder of the consuls or not. Maybe it's the quality of the connection or power PC?

V
Vitrums 21.07.20

Yes, the car and the Internet is kind of fast. In General, already rocked BO and hammer, so that soon will have a pipeline there and see. If you start regular failures due to Ulta quick meetings mules will loudly swear.

V
Vitrums 21.07.20

Oops, had to act 4 and killed the mules di. After the conversion, they are still there in the 4th act. Here is a Shocker =)))

m
minovalo 21.07.20

To A3 hell. :fp:

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

Vitrums
Oops, had to act 4 and killed the mules di. After the conversion, they are still there in the 4th act. Here is a Shocker =)))

Chatted with TuranAlem in the city - received by the portal in act 5. You're welcome.

V
Vitrums 21.07.20

I sense that before when converting was minus 2 of the act. And here is a freebie that I'm ready to partially close the eyes on hemorrhagic events with mules.