3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 21.07.20 12:11 am

To remember everything! (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon, forum: adequate and not very competent advisers and just trolls :) the nostalgia pulled.
Though I play Diablo a long time (since 2005), but I think the most interesting thing I missed. Yeah, it was great and then: advanced maphack, sea anyhow for Um-Mal (as it is now torca), Key Item in the form of continued soda and runes, normal damage of the paladin hammerdin and not poor (as now), still a valid bug with Marascalchi (always wondered why the necromancer is so much power, but put them on - just calm down, have saved 20 skill).
But maybe someone was playing Diablo earlier, say, version 1.01 or 1.02? The description fixes a lot of interesting, so I decided to find out, for example,
- what kind of bug with the set of Milabrega;
what it feels like to use a Blizard without cast delay;
- how did the necromancer could keep Golems?
- what indicators were armor Arkaine's Valor? Judging by the descriptions, there should really be a huge amount of + HP, but the current does not fit the description.
- what kind of belt was to Nosferati (Siggard's Stealth) and what were the characteristics?
- whether all items Halaberd's Reign and Merman's Sprocket?
- whether ANY character received + specific skills from the weapon in his hands (if, for example, the paladin picks up a staff with a bonus + teleport, meteor and ES, then these skills he can use).
Maybe there are still some interesting your observations? Or if someone screenshots left with captured bugs.
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 21.07.20

Nacobeta not interested. At the time, had 1.07 and 1.04 of brederis. It is better to forget.

n
nwn2030 21.07.20

Was before krapo ring:

n
nwn2030 21.07.20

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

nwn2030
This is really a decent bonus. Do not mind to pump up the power. Although if the bug strength is not fixed, it is possible not to swing the power in General XD
Ring first see... Even information on diablozone already no about this. Immediately solves all the problems with resistome. I postrotate to 95 LVL.

P
PAK-PYK 21.07.20

DanuJIa wrote:
Blizard without cast delay
s krap dmg ne osobo vpya4etlyaet
DanuJIa wrote:
what kind of belt was to Nosferati (Siggard's Stealth) and what were the characteristics?
nebilo such
DanuJIa wrote:
and Merman's Sprocket?
eto itemsi's nine po4ivwego pvp serva

DanuJIa wrote:
valid if ANY character received
gde ti etogo breda nabralsa D; dai ssil ya toje ho4u po4itat

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

PAK-PYK
gde ti etogo breda nabralsa D; dai ssil ya toje ho4u po4itat

An extract from the hotfix Patch 1.09 (Lord of Destruction and Standard):
Major Bugs:
<...>
- Fixed a bug where items could give characters skills that are exclusive to another Character class.
Maybe I'm not correctly translated, but the meaning I understand something like this.

P
PAK-PYK 21.07.20

DanuJIa wrote:
An extract from the hotfix Patch 1.09
such pomnu ya ne igrau v d2 s 1.03

f
firkax 21.07.20

- what kind of belt was to Nosferati (Siggard's Stealth) and what were the characteristics?
not Nosferatu and Nosferatu
siggard is the name given in the patch 1.1 x seen Nosferatu, broken in 1.09

- whether all items Halaberd's Reign
he now is

Merman's Sprocket?
he was not, he merely planned or expected
perhaps in these games have this thing (not tested) but she's never with anybody did not dropalos did not gambolati

Fixed a bug where items could give characters skills that are exclusive to another Character class.
Maybe I'm not correctly translated, but the meaning I understand something like this.
incorrectly translated, Yes

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

PAK-PYK
When I downloaded Diablo 2, it was her version is 1.07. And when entering into battle automatically propecias to 1.13, and in the end the installation by clicking Show Details you can read the changes with each patch, starting with 1.01. Of course, I was not here to pour, but it was interesting to read what I missed.
firkax
incorrectly translated, Yes.
What do they mean by a bug that allowed characters to use skills from other characters through these things (scepters, staves, wands)?
That's why I want to learn from seasoned as it was in earlier versions?) Just a shame the bug with the strength/agility and a bug with the save auras from merc (can't confirm if he was at all, because the fixes have not found anything about that).
Halaberd's Reign
Armet
Defense: 305-400 (base defense: 105-149)
Required level: 75
Required strength: 109
Strength: 24
+200-250 Defense (varies)
+200-250 Defense Vs. Missile (varies)
+15% To Cold Skill Damage
Adds 22-34 Cold Damage
+20-30 To Strength (varies)
Cold Resist +47%
Cannot Be Frozen
100% Extra Gold From Monsters
Socketed (2)

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

Halaberd's Reign
DanuJIa, now under this name barbarian helmet, and your description is clearly something most people. ;(

M
ModanaJazzz 21.07.20

Obsessed
Some affix calculator found this helmet with the description,but where, XS (Kalk, as usual, German).Siggard in Google is easy.

D
DanuJIa 21.07.20

Obsessed
On diablotones.there is no such helmet is still there, like boots Sproket, but never himself did not see them. And don't even know when was. And boots for corki the most suitable.

O
Olezha Buhalo 21.07.20

firkax wrote:maybe in these games have this thing (not tested) but she's never with anybody did not dropalos did not gambolati
and how can you check? use third-party programs and resources? so you're a cheater ?
where the administration is looking unclear. hacker in front of them turns

R
Rivnyanyn 21.07.20

>>Oleg
He interprets about the game, and you have chitora it plegel:) Regular player and part - nicholason;)
Googled guides on the bow of the AMA and came across a video of one guy who is in a non-ladder Europe wore the judges, he somewhere got this super belt:) If the center dump you in the face.

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

And boots for corki the most suitable.
DanuJIa, hum.. but it does not help them to begin to exist (anywhere except off).

Oleg Bukhalo, these dopisivanje - dupe already. only the lazy does not know. ;-)

E
Episcop_moo 21.07.20

DanuJIa wrote:
what it feels like to use a Blizard without cast delay
About the same. First, the damage is considerably less, and secondly, the mana cost has not been canceled. To the last throw in the fact that you're on the classics (read: naked) and bottles of mana are not sold there.

DanuJIa wrote:
- how did the necromancer could keep Golems?
One. Well, maybe there's some kind of bug this is related, but I haven't heard of, and skills allow to keep only one.

DanuJIa wrote:
- what indicators were armor Arkaine's Valor? Judging by the descriptions, there should really be a huge amount of + HP, but the current does not fit the description.
I honestly don't remember the stats, but just in case, I will say that the mechanics of the game at that time was very different and the fact that you now not cool seems to be could be very hot. So, for example, pumped characters on Hella damage in the stats window are displayed in the order of several hundred, not more. Now it is a few thousand, and in the case of some light Sarki - tens of thousands. And 500 Defensa could be considered luxurious. By the way, a known uniques in General were somewhat cut, although it is more correct to say that this is the current - expanded.

DanuJIa wrote:
- whether ANY character received + specific skills from the weapon in his hands (if, for example, the paladin picks up a staff with a bonus + teleport, meteor and ES, then these skills he can use)
No, that wasn't it.