3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Baelir100 21.07.20 12:12 am

Adaptability mo (Stellaris)

If you attempt the relocation of the race writes that the adaptability of the race must be above 40%. How to change level requirement of adaptability to colonize the planet from 40% to 0% with modifications.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishaRass 21.07.20

Baelir100
The game has tehi to increase the adaptability of the main race of the first kind gives +5%, the second is also +5%.

M
ManticoreX 21.07.20

Some buildings give bonus-type edge clinics and hospitals.

B
Baelir100 21.07.20

Not the same. My goal is to find or create a mod that removes this requirement (or lower it to 0, which is essentially the same thing)

B
BlackTea 21.07.20

ManticoreX
MishaRass
People planet to colonize can not because of the requirements of fitness, he meant.

M
MishaRass 21.07.20

BlackTea
I'm not sure that such a mod exists.

M
ManticoreX 21.07.20

MishaRass
right now will do

M
ManticoreX 21.07.20

Baelir100
https://yadi.sk/d/wHIxrmv032MwSg here. add the files in the archive to a folder mod in the documents. changed the signs in fashion now a sign of adaptive gives 50% bonus to adaptation,and the extremely adaptive 100% bonus. ie even desolate worlds you can colonize without the drawbacks. the price of signs left unchanged.

P/s can do the mod differently-to change the technology and instead of +5 adaptation will be +50% for example. i.e. features adaptive is not needed.

B
Baelir100 21.07.20

Thank you very much.

M
MishaRass 21.07.20

ManticoreX
So tehu added like to adapt the devastated worlds, no?

M
ManticoreX 21.07.20

MishaRass
On terraforming. i.e. to colonize first need to terraform,and no.