3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 21.07.20 12:12 am

Does not start, hangs in the process !( (Titanfall 2)

Start the game - wait, wait, wait... And nothing... In processes hanging...sistemkam appropriate ( minimum recommended ). The cache is checked, all the rules. Drava latest. Is there any solution of this ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devitt 21.07.20

Recheck again minimal. This crap usually from people who have percent right for this game. The injector is fixed by the way

O
Oleg Nedosugov 21.07.20

Devitt
Anything fixed?
Nonsense, this issue POPs up and those who have the game should go on average and at maximum speed. I peredaril several forums

A
AnPei 21.07.20

The weekend was free admission to Titanfall 2 on the network, played like the game. Yesterday I bought, started to run and anything. Origin library the game is purchased. When you start Origin, the program opens a window that is compatible with windows, if you want to continue then continue if not then compatible get. Titanfall 2 launched via Origin update.

D
Devitt 21.07.20

Oleg Nedolugov
Extreme Injector v3 but it's great for those who have 2 nuclear percents or so. The injector using a special DLL file(can be found in files with the headlight krayem 4, specifically there where it says about the fix processor) makes for the game the appearance that the processor 4 nuclear. Only in this way he builds .dll in .exe file of the game and if there is any cheat who thinks this file is junk, then I think the ban can not be avoided