3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 21.07.20 12:12 am

Motorcycle LCC Sanctus (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I decided to ask about the bike with the skull. do you think he lost or not? just on the machines from last Halloween, which are then removed, there was a note like Halloween 2015 or something similar. here mark DLC bikers.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DessoLosseD 21.07.20

Tommy_Koratel
the idea of LCC SANCTUS should be lost as it is the theme (( Halloween )) is approximately 50: 50, that will be gone

v
vatsonification 21.07.20

Tommy_Koratel
Likely to remain, because Rockstar never mentioned that he was temporary. Here's a wacky exclusive t-shirt for his purchase - temporary.

K
KeithNyan 21.07.20

The bike is pretty quick and fast, but the exterior... Bueee.
PS t-Shirt on tanke sits like a sack 0/10.

M
MephistoXX 21.07.20

Anyway, some bike price 2kk, and they still will be selected? This is certainly overkill, this should not be.

M
MiGamer86 21.07.20

And when it is purchased, the transport was taken after the event? Of sale it can and will disappear. Although unlikely, because it does not apply to dopolneniy Halloween. This year the Halloween DLC file (mphalloween) no changes have been made.

A
Arbi Shayhabekov 21.07.20

I do not know you but I do not have,and I can't find the info as it will get (to buy). For example, you can open shotaro having a level DEADLINE. But how to open lcc sanctus????

L
Levokos 21.07.20

Arbi Shikhabakhov
No way. It was available on Halloween.

A
Arbi Shayhabekov 21.07.20

Levokos
That is who did not that late ?)

D
Danil Zotov 21.07.20

Arbi Shikhabakhov
I was his trainer for Spawner but only in singles

h
han298 21.07.20

Arbi Shikhabakhov
Yeah. You got that right. Wait for next Halloween and then be able to buy it.
PS recommendation for future update: I do not advise to immediately drain all the money that there will be a new year content which is also limited in duration, it is necessary first of all to buy if you don't want him to lose until the next new year.

Z
ZombieuK 21.07.20

The sad part is, the Sanctus disappeared from the store even for those who bought it. Not to buy even(

V
Vano_Strelok 21.07.20

ZombieuK
You sold immediately after purchase?
For I after purchase you can take one more...

Z
ZombieuK 21.07.20

Vanek_Assassin
Bought one and sold it later, in about a week and a half, but he was like is still available for purchase.