3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 21.07.20 12:13 am

In this Watch Dogs 2? (Watch_Dogs 2)

---
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 21.07.20

Mayamenstate
well, don't buy) this is a case of each to buy or not) but I like to play it)))

R
Roman Selezen 21.07.20

Mayamenstate
Looked it's like?
Screenshots? Stream?
To understand what is the game you need to at least play my way or I'm wrong?

b
bazilews 21.07.20

Chestir
A graph normal?Not soap.

M
MaxQjust 21.07.20

She is bright, juicy, new experience, good optimization. On my Shit works. the plot failed however but without it you can spend many hours. Particularly pleased with interactivty about the break in extra op. you can and should use your brains.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

Mayamenstate
That is not the topic from you, that kind of provocation, or nonsense, so why to anneal? Besides, you're against Denuvo what it is, what kind of objective assessment can we expect from you?
One of your темhttp://forums.playground.ru/talk/denuvo_kak_zapadnaya_model_obschestva-921587/
The guys that purchased the game ,shared his impressions, and cost justified:
Advise toy?http://forums.playground.EN/watch_dogs_2/posovetuete_igrushku-923034/
Impressions from the full version игрыhttp://forums.playground.EN/watch_dogs_2/vpechatleniya_ot_polnoj_versii_igry-920655/

f
fox345 21.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
according to your logic. all who are against denovo can not objectively evaluate the game. NONSENSE.

c
carnadz 21.07.20

well then don't buy

D
Demon59901 21.07.20

fox345
To evaluate objectively the game is not playing? No.

I
IDarkaxeI 21.07.20

Mayamenstate
decided to catch the minuses of school hackers?

A
Apti 21.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
the most common game from the dozen other similar games
Well, I'm sorry. sir. And give you a different kind of game ? Is that with rhinestones and gold vstavochkami and so when you start the computer towered to heaven ?
Nobody said that the game is UNUSUAL.
Of course, it is individual and for their good, but not UNUSUAL.

S
SwedovSandr 21.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
the most common game from the dozen other similar games.
Mayamenstate
Call this a dozen of THESE games, and I'll believe you and not going to buy dogs, even with a 90% discount ))))

The NAV will list assasino, farkray, crisis, and Deus Ex ))

f
fox345 21.07.20

Demon59901
not playing Yes. but what does denovo?

D
Demon59901 21.07.20

fox345
Actually, I think, against denova mostly pirates. She is the reason they can't play, and therefore to objectively assess the game. Such logic.

f
fox345 21.07.20

Demon59901
in the unlikely mainly. many in denovo find the cause of bad optimization. and denovo have not put any major obstacles in front of people unwilling for whatever reason to pay the full price of the game. with a purse extra 200 rubles, you can safely enjoy the vending game. and to fully assess.

v
vitalik2187836 21.07.20

Mayamenstate
Hmm, you're dark man. No, you're not dark, you just haven't worked out yet, just talking about such nonsense. You will grow, will find the job - read your comments and put yourself in the shoes of the developers - I think you don't like very much :)

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

the lool. did not want and did not buy. what is this
and that was when there were all sorts of
military type strategy END WAR? Where space shooters such as Parkan?
and it was so
I do not consider it necessary to developed receive some profit from their games, because in this case they will continue to produce similar games.
peck-peck-peck

A
Aleksey Frolov437 21.07.20

here's Lois in Fig :I'm sorry:( the minimum salary in watch the dogs 2 would have been different as in 1 if you would not have to sell the 6.0 denovo expect cpy or 3dm will remove the lock denovo

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Alex Фролов437
Denovo like is not 3d or 2d application, accordingly, it does not use the resources of the graphics card. Only percent and few megabytes of RAM. Unlikely much it affects minimal salary.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 21.07.20

roma1397
No wrong , when I saw doom on stream , after the first half hour I ran out to buy the game when I look at Watch dogs I do not care what is happening there.

A
Aleksey Frolov437 21.07.20

Protocol10
I know he is not but he vparit in the game itself additional covering it on top of it all in place