3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 21.07.20 12:14 am

Question on the mechanics of stats. (Dark Souls 3)

Someone fully understand the mechanics of stats? In particular the mechanics of protection from different elements, influences and physical damage. In part 2, it seems, was 1000 is a complete immun, i.e. it turns out that every 10 units is 1% of the resistance varying element, the shields are clearly, 100 is the total absorption 50 is half, etc.

What about protection from physical damage, about the same? and what's this new column takeover and what is the resistance from resistance)?. Share thoughts or if anyone knows for sure I would be very grateful.
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elisiie 21.07.20

Good question, well someone has painted, for example, I don't understand the power attack on the shield, it's damage dealt by shield? If the shield is 100% block, than is limited by the maximum possible damage? The stamina?

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.07.20

Resistance and resistance is likely that some of this gives you armor , and the second features of the character. When the increase level , increase resistance to different damage .
And about the takeover did not understand

S
Sergey Buvaka 21.07.20

0000Ptasha
well, something gives armor, something of the stats goes, well it is supposed to statitsa or something turns deducted! Just in part 2 I remember that like 1000 raised the resistance and there was full immun. There's the same Citadel with lava, it is a lot of loot there, and there, with the help of buffs and water upstairs it was possible to collect the loot in the lava, and a dragon remember this analogy was killed, that he breath not unsual.

G
Gold-man 21.07.20

In the second part of the 900 had to dial was full immun (from elemental, because native 100 already). Phys.protection works on the principle 100ed. protection absorb 10 damage, as it is written in the header.
Here is somewhat different. There is an absolute defense (depends on LVL) and the actual of the armor. There are several other calculations, I can only say that the acquisition - this is the percentage of damage absorption.

S
Sergey Buvaka 21.07.20

Gold-man
ie, if I understood you correctly it turns out approximately so (on my screen) when applied I for example 100 damage with darkness cut by 10% damage(ie 10 damage) and + additionally 7% (i.e. 7) damage? i.e. a total of about 17 work?

S
Sergey Buvaka 21.07.20

Gold-man
and question number 2 resistance and resilience, during one of them slows down time to the poisoning /bleeding /curse, and the second directly reduces the damage/duration of an effect or what?

D
Devill666 21.07.20

Sergey Bawaka
one affects the speed of filling and the rate of fall of the scale of poisoning(for example) and the other on the length of the strips

S
Sergey Buvaka 21.07.20

Devill666
I konesh I will not argue but it is the same! filling speed strips can uvelichivat long strips or just the speed of completion and it turns out the same! ie some taftologiyu turns out to be honest, roughly 2 stat affect the same thing in different way

f
furkot 21.07.20

defense stat which is typed in armor/ stats, the figures for visual comparison.
damage absorption is the percentage of absorption of a given type, the more protection, the greater the percentage of absorption.
resilience - there definitely will not say, but logically, it is the parameter that is responsible for completing the scale poisoning/ curses/ cold, the higher it is the longer your character will not receive damage(scale longer filled will).
resistance - apparently the percentage of damage absorb(similar to damage absorption for physics) from poison/ bleed/ curse already when the meter is filled and you start to get damage.
Damage shields - damage dealing shield when they beat Emik hi!

A
Apokalipsis113 21.07.20

Sergey Bawaka
what is the resistance of the resistance
These are the settings for status effects. One shows what the size have to fill out a strip of status effect that would be affected by the character. The second digit shows a protection of the character of this effect. The effectiveness of poison or bleeding, the idea is taken from an attacker, that is, how much protecive poison and how much of that bleeding. What digit is responsible for what - good question.
General system characteristics akin to the first part than the second. And everything would be clearer... if not oblique translation, which is very different from the definitions and terms of the first two parts, and replete with gag. Plus hid some parameters, for example, there is the same speed spells.

K
Krab4ihun 21.07.20

Elisiie
shield so it is still possible to beat, but if 2 of the shield to take both hands, and generally go around handing out their ass ;D

E
Elisiie 21.07.20

furkot
and the amount of damage that can absorbing shield than determined? I mean, how do I choose which shield to wear 100% fizy, what parameters to watch?

z
zvelya 21.07.20

And I can not understand how armor work. I specifically tried that in heavy armor that light I have the same mob blows the same amount of health...

O
Old_seemann 21.07.20

Protection - what stats are you rocking;
Absorption - as I understand it, the percentage of damage that takes armor - swinging, clear stats armor;
Resistance - also depends on the stat;
Resistance. bonuses from armor, rings, etc. In what units is measured, hard to say

J
JOKERIVAN 21.07.20

Not quite in the topic, and how to stack damage on a magic weapon, I fell out with facial expressions (that the dragon lives on the wall) axe enchanted to damage, darkness, ice damage ~120 damage from the darkness 100 goes I enemies put 220 damage or what?? If so, then something is not visible such damage, the same duraci purchased from xerocrassa (zweihander) at their 175физ, causing more damage

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.07.20

JOKERIVAN
The enemies have resistance to different damage types, as well as you do

f
furkot 21.07.20

Elisiie
if Millicom to 100% absorption over view on balance, than it is on the shield, the less stamina it eats at

E
Elisiie 21.07.20

furkot
where are you on the shield balance saw?

S
Sergey Buvaka 21.07.20

Elisiie
Take a closer look. Is there a balance

E
Elisiie 21.07.20