3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 21.07.20 12:15 am

A new level of graphics? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

And what everyone is silent I can't understand? In the game as for me the top breakthrough graphics, perhaps the best thing since metro 2033 and the third krayzisa, but the forums are quiet and no one time with the screen.

Teksturki on ultra almost complete photorealism. Metal looks like metal, wood like wood, cardboard like cardboard. Where at least one game is the texture quality is comparable to this? I do not see such.

Okay teksturki and without teksturkami the game contains all the technology. In addition, more and chic design. A lot of different small details in each scene, the world looks really impressive at once once.
In almost any house and apartment, you can go and each will have a unique atmosphere and interior corresponding to his master. What game else can you see?

That's how you do modern games.

Spoilerhttps://gyazo.com/863c5be4ac2471b6d73335b04a136eca

https://gyazo.com/a5f372b7260b8dd7316b61b63ee2d046

https://gyazo.com/74fc783c3f13dff06a0f622dbe103d9f

https://gyazo.com/a278ac77255403a092eea3c75106feb7

https://gyazo.com/b93d743ad287837e6708b5ccb6accb8e
41 Comments
Sort by:
s
sdpqi 21.07.20

Protocol10
Yeah, as a breakthrough, as the animation entities.

D
Diablonos 21.07.20

Is that sarcasm?

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

sdpqi
The facial animation really so-so, I agree. But the rest is just mind-blowing.

Diablonos
Fortunately no, not sarcasm.

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

Protocol10
No one argues, but great. But I would not say that breakthrough. How to say it. In every game I like the graphics on the. Don't even want to compare. For example in the Witcher your game in your Lark, in Police your, in your ass, in FC 4 your. And each in their own way. And in the latest Code seems good. Well, that's my perception of the game.
Screenshots

H
Hattack 21.07.20

Protocol10
And how do you put the birdhouse zabashlyat for this blog?

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
In the game as for me the top breakthrough graphics, perhaps the best thing since metro 2033 and the third krayzisa
Good joke,Doom 4,Rise of the Tomb Raider picture is much more attractive
Spoiler

Spoiler

in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided picture of course is also normal (although many write that the dialogue is shit,but most likely it is people with buckets) compared to HR ,but is quite impressive,too, like metro 2033 at the time.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

saa0891
But I'm just not particularly impressed. But Deus ex was amazing.

A
Anomel Suna 21.07.20

Protocol10
Level design and the filter is good, but all the characters (except the main) look slightly better than their counterparts from HR.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
But Deus ex was amazing.
It is rather a merit of designers and artists,but in terms of technology, it is absolutely not surprising.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

saa0891
I am surprised by the quality of the textures. Such high-quality textures, I have never seen.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
I am surprised by the quality of the textures. Such high-quality textures, I have never seen.
Even in the Witcher 3, the texture quality is better (though not everywhere),I mentioned about DooM 4, I do not speak.

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

So, I like industrial graphics. Rust, the texture of the concrete, paint. All posharpanny, Facades and interiors of the premises are not clean, refined and naturally aged, worn.
For example.

R
RGC 21.07.20

saa0891
Nothing of the sort. The textures in the new Deus really is excellent, it is not surprising that ultra textures require almost 8GB of VRAM. I'm with my GTX980 only on high textures was able to play normally.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

RGC
Put very high. It's not that high at all, they are not as clear and detailed. I have 780ti 3 gig I'm on very high textures play.

R
RGC 21.07.20

Protocol10
How many operatives do you have? I played back at release, it's been a long time. Maybe its no good, but I have a very high textures began friezes. And 8 gigs operatives eyeballs clogged and the memory to the limit

P
Podvipodvertov 21.07.20

In MD is not a bad picture, especially I was impressed by the Prague night. Color, how does the lighting, here the contrast when dark podvortne, and nearby light street, and this light falls on this dark alley in the depths of her becoming dimmer.
Glare on glasses, objects, reflections in puddles look awesome. I do even run there don't want to walk. Here is day run and a night you do not want.
A more interesting effect, don't remember what I had seen such effects in other games are present, but there as something wrong here. This is when on the varnished table there is a TV, turn it on and the screen mirror and the table you can see the reflection of what is shown on TV, but not clearly, as well as the blurry, as if varnished surface takes all the clarity of reflection, some soft reflection, blurred. And this effect is in everything, the walls reflect, the refrigerator, furniture, flooring.
Only weak texture of individuals mess up, not even the animation, namely salapolivalent persons, as if they are from 2008 took them. That face on the background of all this beauty stand out a little and spoil the picture. And in General is not bad. Playing on all ultra, even DX12 included, only the difference between DX11 and DX12 is not particularly noticed.
But personally, I picture a Battlefield 1 more like. There and the animation is much better and face is done well, and in General the overall picture more than delivers. Smoke, explosions, sky, green grass and next to it, scorched earth, crawling, arms in the mud. On all ultra play.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

RGC
8 gig and the game on SSD worth it. The texture is very high. In Prague on the streets can be small friezes, but in all the rooms is excellent.

ps I have the loc set 45 fps in Riva tuner to fps not much jumping.

R
RGC 21.07.20

Protocol10
Yes, with the fps I'm fine, just apparently the patches have improved the use of operatives and memory. I purely friezes were finished, so on high textures played. But almost everything else was on ultra. In any case, is irrelevant, because the game has long passed and scored. Was not even a desire to re-take, just a good game and not more

b
bloomm 21.07.20

The breakthrough was in HL2 physics at least Doom 3 ushered in an era of dynamic shadows, FEAR post processing and effects and the smartest AI of the current bots and some were not ! Crysis 1 in terms of image, revolution no less, a benchmark which has eclipsed all before 2011...Then in my opinion, not a breakthrough but certainly a very good Bf 3. Breakthrough in terms of image was in later years to 2008...And now a break ? Previously, no one knew what dynamic shadows until Doom3 came out ! No one knew what physics in games until Hl2 came out... In a game you can see this three-dimensional earth with the technology of Parallax mapping In crysis1 is now tesselate even tucked in chess... I beat all the latest games, Yes, beautiful, Yes, sophisticated, but the manufacturability rests on another new video card... Increasing the meat on the sliders a little, then some textures will add, there is a sensitive improve, etc...Comprehensively improve but nothing new, like the dynamic shadows do not come up =) You won't even notice when the games will become photo realistic, because the process will be as smooth as possible...
Now all of the game technologically and really surprise at the new I can't !! I mean that the eye quickly gets used to good picture.

Nope there is no breakthrough, the game is no worse and no better in terms of picture of any other AAA project.

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

bloomm wrote:
I mean that the eye quickly gets used to good picture.
Golden words.