3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 21.10.19 10:08 am

Race with shinobi (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

What minigame? The location of the giants, if you go counterclockwise you get to the room with the start/finish and a miserable parody of the obstacle course. I understand the idea is to outrun shinobi, tried a couple of times, did not work, threw too have to get back to the entrance to escape. Who ran - what? Is it worth it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leon S Kenedy 21.10.19

Ashley33
Give the fragment speed is in place of any other fragment in the skill section well type stained glass and so forth,and in the end, while pressing shift on your controller naturally on the keyboard I don't know what buttons can be worn with great speed ramming everything in its path,including enemies,however, and from enemies too, the damage will get.To defeat this sinobi simple enough to have aegis armor (bib like this)you Can still belt on the speed and book.But just do it easy because when he want to jump over the obstacles he long jumps.So the aegis-a shield on the body and forward.

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

Give the acceleration of the movement, it is easier to pass using a fragment of zamedleniya time (he will kick with bare vampira that he appeared to take 1 once all the books from the library (they were like 21) then he appear in the icy lands (just study lucaciu, not missing) , then the shard you go to a shinobi, after he starts the stop time and wniiaes reptile

A
Ashley33 21.10.19

Yeah, thanks) And how to take all the books - enough in the comfort of his room to highlight three, exit the dialog, enter the following?

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

Ashley33
Yes