3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiko Blue 21.07.20 12:16 am

Can I transfer save from Special Edition the Legendary Edition? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

SE clean, no mods.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

Kiko Blue
Google for what? The question was already

B
BenziLLLa 21.07.20

Sorry for offtopic.
Don't want anybody to point a finger and say,Gee-Gee-Gee" and strongly izgolyatsya, but I would like to ask why people are actively playing on SE? Try it out and see all the changes - a matter of fifteen minutes, and that's why play - I don't understand.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

BenziLLLa
The reissue has advantages, he used to laugh until I delved into its essence. Except for the small graphical changes, this engine is 64 bit, which will allow you to put more mods, and more efficient and full use of resources, particularly powerful PC, and brought DX 11. So, if you want to play the game again, better than the new version to take finished it, and will have a significant advantage over the old.
More precisely, everything else— Added mods menu in the game, as the most recent updates to Fallout 4, now modification you can install on consoles;
— Improved textures and effects;
Volumetric sun rays;
— Dynamic depth of field;
— Specular reflection of light from surfaces;
— New shaders snow;
— New shaders water
In General, this re-release on the console, for them was started. And there on the PC and remade.

N
Noran 21.07.20

Kiko Blue
You should try it. If any errors, then ask questions. Personally I transferred the saves from the old Sky at remastering started, everything went. Gave only that was missing some files, but it was only a texture pack of the original Sky and I stupidly proignoril this message. And so the BSA.

B
BenziLLLa 21.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Now everything is clear, thank you. But here is the catch. My computer not been updated... with the release of Heart fire. All the advantages of me not to appreciate.

M
MarvelDC 21.07.20

I just dragged the save into a new game and it worked. Fashion stood.