3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20 12:16 am

what do you think about Xiaomi Mi Note 2

want to buy a smartphone for Christmas holidays. I've heard good things about this Chinese smartphone. in the settings it is on par with the iPhone 7, only costs 2 times cheaper.
so that's how I think it should take? or is it better to buy a new generation of Motorola?
I'd love to see comments from people who have had or have smartphones of this company. in short, who they have used and what were the pros and cons in a smart.

trolls please refrain from writing comments in this topic.
the issue price of about 44к RUB.
consider the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory.
ablation do not even consider. they enrage me.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 21.07.20

And Samsung as an option not considered?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20

bazilews
now leaning closer to Xiaomi Mi Note 2. the Samsung, if I'm not mistaken the batteries explode =)
but seriously, while interesting, only Xiaomi and motorola moto z. other options for yourself until you see it.
on hand at the moment, the motorola moto x2. we want something better.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Look back to Meizu Pro 6 Plus.In Russia, it should at the beginning of 2017 to appear,thinking it to itself to take.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20

bazilews
everything in it is good sound, as they say on some sites. but are you sure he's really better than the same Moto x ?
the characteristics of my smart is even better to change sewed on soap is not desirable.
especially since I have a wooden case in motorolka :D
so if you're looking phone with a gorgeous sound, look to the Moto x or x2 or z.
Motorola has always been famous for pure quality sound.
I need fast phone with a good camera. so Meizu Pro 6 Plus is not exactly ideal.

O
OakSorcerer 21.07.20

About this model I can not say anything, not a chance encounter. I can only say that their shell MIUI (six months yuzayu Mi5) is very convenient. Good support, globally every couple of months go stable, actively dopilivat new funceme, which is nice.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20

OakSorcerer
thanks for the feedback. now the scales again tipped in the direction of Xiaomi.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

And LeEco normal controls produces?