3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vedran 21.07.20 12:16 am

The most disastrous failure in the history of game development (No Man's Sky)

The blogs I write is not the master, so I decided to throw out the accumulated emotions on display, actually, do not judge strictly. It's just a cry from the heart.
So, I played this clay crafts exactly 2 hours and the 2 hours I was shaking from fear. Such horror I have not seen. I have goose bumps ran from the horrible fear of hair-raising began. Fear for the gaming industry. Where is the world when is, to put it mildly, misery, for this unoptimized vyser ask for 2 pieces? One gets the impression that the optimization of this product of human avarice and greed, have spent a maximum of 1-2 days. Optimize developers stood - only to start on PC. And then this piece of demon creations half does not start. It seems that the ultimate goal of this project was to find out how smelly feces are able to use today's player. Only one incentive it now hawala more than 50K! People Wake up! What you are doing. You humiliated and smiling at the same time! Do you believe that they are able to fix the game? Do you believe it? Yes, they never it on the PC did not start times have seen their results! Just portanuli for half a day with the hope that at least half of the starts! Kaak just do this set the similarity of the textures of the level of 2002 may continue as if it Kruzis 4?? It's a social experiment or something? The developers just launched and releasing this, ahem, game just messing with us? So what? Funny joke. But seriously. Play ABZU, play INSIDE. These games quality performance of a head taller and 20 times more interesting and at the same time 5 times cheaper. And the red price is the hack called No SkY Men - 300 roubles a huge stretch. This is the most miserable game in the history of game development. Shame. A shame that such a release to the masses. Well I missed the limit is exactly 2 hours in the game and I steam returned the money. Went pre-order Dishonored 2. I am ashamed. Ashamed that I bought this game. Shame what happened to d**but in a mousetrap. Play only good games. They are.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 21.07.20

ay 5 8 gig operas 670, General rules rushing, but after 1-3 hours the performance drops from 50 to 10 fps, but restart helps to renew 50+ fps. And what was playing on shitty hardware? The game is purely to look at the planet and leave, or look for the monoliths with the story.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Vedran wrote:
So, I played this clay crafts exactly 2 hours and the 2 hours I was shaking from fear
Ashamed that I bought this game. Shame what happened to d**but in a mousetrap.
Who bothers to get her back.

B
Bard Lyutik 21.07.20

Vedran
Spoiler

a
arman_tach 21.07.20

Imagine someone threw out big money for this game with a plot.

S
Syahou Dun 21.07.20

The game is not a priori a failure is because only on the pitch simultaneously played 200k people, and when you try to return the money for the game, most out errors

It's a great game maybe open people's eyes and they will stop doing pre-orders, believe is beautiful and would save him money.

K
King of Mu 21.07.20

The most disastrous failure in the history of game development
you're just a third Gothic because of their age are not caught.

V
Vedran 21.07.20

saa0891
I got her back thank God, no problem. I just feel ashamed in front of his PC that I littered him with THIS. By the way, my config:
2600K, gtx 780, 8 GB RAM, 35-40 on average. The Witcher is 45-50 fps on high

V
Vedran 21.07.20

SAHO Dun
PC played 200 thousand is thanks to a massive PR. And only to him. Only due to the PR this game rasprodala well. And the more painful the wound from it

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Vedran wrote:
I got her back thank God, no problem.
Well,no problem.

Vedran wrote:
I just feel ashamed
And what a shame that we can be dissatisfied or disappointed with the game.

P
Pecenenkin 21.07.20

Support the author, recently, a lot vyser was out, too much, with a rather big price for product. But the players ate eaten will eat shit as a product.

P
PCHalfFullHD 21.07.20

King of Mu
Gothicmore or less sochinili (though I never went, because even with the community patches I got a bug in plot location), but it is not known - they will fix or say that this is a game feature.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 21.07.20

Well, a simulator of the bum ride and how, and the idea to develop decided))

M
MikuHadsune 21.07.20

Vedran
I had the clips from YouTube and test a friend on the plates, that would understand that I will not take. Pulled the torrent, played for 2-3 hours. damn. Boring, very boring. That asking for that kind of dough I XS.

A
Ababkov Denis 21.07.20

King of M
Don't compare 3rd Gotan with this ciliate

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.07.20

Richard
i3-4130, GTS 450, 8 GB operatives, on low without any problems goes.

L
Legion13 21.07.20

With a start like problems was not even a single flight. Bored? Yes. Monotonous? How. Ugly textures, empty environments, and the game sucks time like a vacuum pump. Kraft senseless and merciless. The game mechanics are frankly buggy, menu purchase/sale poor. If you decide to help fight off the convoy from pirates, not bring the gods accidentally gets in the ship, the Arctic Fox you. The guards also do not seem to be dangerous, suggest a grenade, dying at times. About the cartoon, then the developers clearly bit off more than I could swallow, but that would be too proud to admit it, however that's just my opinion.
What about future games, add-ons should crumble like a horn of plenty, and given the quality of the game and its price, they simply must be free, otherwise this game has no future.

R
Richards 21.07.20

BloodRaven1986
And I second the planet are caught on the road about the same as in the first trailer)))

B
Bard Lyutik 21.07.20

The game slowly falls into place. Already online the incentive 47К. I think in a week it will be 3 times less. Well, in a month about it already anybody even will not remember. It will wilt much faster than Divizhen. It real online in the region of 3-4K. Now just in the Wake of General hype this popularity. But many understand what is this product

t
technopank 21.07.20

Oh well, it was possible to assume that 90% of the same budget will be spent on the advertisement, her PR as if it is steeper, the Witcher, Skyrim and GTA 5.