3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Filonov 21.10.19 10:08 am

The problem is Sigerous mod 2.2. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

At the storming of the bandits camp (where you have check marked a point on the map) nothing happens (the job fails).
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 21.10.19

Previously made save download need.

L
Limrus 21.10.19

L|EMEHTATOP
Spoiler

S
Stereodrum 21.10.19

need more information

D
DenVikk 21.10.19

Not all put?

D
DenVikk 21.10.19

Or not all the military (bodies) are searched.

L
Limrus 21.10.19

L|EMEHTATOP
I have not carried their message of negativity and I do not doubt your thorough knowledge of this mod.
Just previewsee the message was written in the style of Yoda, but here is one:
The feelings you always and in all to rely needs.

C
CEMENTATOR 21.10.19

Limrus
My apologies then for the promise of the previous negative review my. About Iodine which is not yet know.

6Mixa9 21.10.19

On the issue of not enough information, but if it is in the iron forest, then one of the bodies of the military have the flash drive with the information. It is necessary to read and to go to Skadovsk, talk to Beard, and from him to the Owl, and then to the upper deck for the box, and finding it to Cardan, and he will send it to Yanov.....

g
globysonline 21.10.19

6Mixa9
Spoiler!!!

V
Vladimir Filonov 21.10.19

Denwick
And where in need of a body of military, with the flash drive? At least on the street, or in the building?

V

6Mixa9
No it is not very far from the Cordon, before heading to the swamp (where you need to check are marked on the map points halt military). I can't understand what exactly the quest - you just need to cross the dots, or to find the bodies of the military?

r
rerz 21.10.19

personally, I have in this mod bandits immortal, three horn he took, in response to some mats and lemon at my feet...cool!!

6Mixa9 21.10.19

Vladimir Filonov
I do not remember exactly, but it seems to need those points to find the backpacks or things military. Farm for the bridge in the left of the farm building somewhere on the shelves, it was like. The remaining points are all there, maybe even corpses. I do not remember, alas.

6Mixa9 21.10.19

globysonline
What do you like the spoiler?

V

All figured out

D
DenVikk 21.10.19

It should be on the fur. the yard to search 5 or 6 bodies of the military, and then there was a sequel. No flash.

S
Shabalin Vadim 21.10.19

Guys, help, please. I have problems with the cutscenes while performing the task of One shot (the second group of mercenaries comes to a point) and Wave mutant (mutants do not appear). Tell me, please, what to do?

A
Aleksandr Bering 21.10.19

Damn, I can not with Dark valleys to go! Tell me.