3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramires96 21.07.20 12:21 am

The cry of the soul of the player Warface!!!! (Warface)

Hello everyone,in this topic, I'd like to speak about loans,donation, and other garbage you want to buy for real money has rightly made by the developers,I understand you grandmother rowing,duck to make at least varbaksov was more for the guys that play with the usual puhami)
If you look at some players with high ranks,or just a streamer,bloggers tipo ELISA,you can see that they merge unreal amount of cards to chop the virtual pukalkami!
Yes I hope you are on the money so many games we can buy,what else my grandchildren to play in them! What I say to developed settled down a bit,and made game prices a more adequate))) I hope I will notice here))
all over the world)) support with likes)
13 Comments
Sort by:
-
-BRAGA 21.07.20

Support..

v
voylov 21.07.20

In this game, no one, and no one is forcing to invest.
Have 80th rank on alpha, not Donati and not donace, guns and darkness without dawn fluff.

P
Pavel Dezhin 21.07.20

Why? The people donating! Grandmother instill - it's okay. Let's introduce another box, good luck with shit for loans.

s
shrek605 21.07.20

Guys. Support! Indeed if you do not pay a fee, even Warbucks in the plus not to leave

P
Pavel Dezhin 21.07.20

shrek605
In standard if you play in plus)))

s
shrek605 21.07.20

Paul Dezhin
Well, if so

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 21.07.20

You really PARETE or not? For the RAID, return all war bucks spent on repairs, PvP added tons of experience and varbaksov win - squeezer one assault on happy hour only. RM - 21 to League 1 can raise 30K more varbaksov. Already all for you did to khalyavnykh variki to, but you still have to roar, not enough, not enough. The F2P rule number one - no time for nerd stuff, pony up on the accelerator. Don't want to throw money into the game and sit in it for days. This applies to all F2P games, and not only Warface.

P
Pavel Dezhin 21.07.20

shrek605
On PVP for the first victory poured from the heart!

F
Fat Vladimir 21.07.20

Ramires96
Ramires96 wrote:
Yes I hope you are on the money so many games we can buy,what else my grandchildren to play in them!
You'll be the incentive to spend the headstock not on the Igors and skins and Gasy for CS GO. In short, change the flea.

R
Ramires96 21.07.20

Fat Vladimir
Not))) I'm not a douchebag to grandmother drain for dull skins))) in Varfeys at least guns can be bought,and the COP stupidly skins not giving any advantages))

F
Fat Vladimir 21.07.20

Ramires96
Then I take my words back.

I
Ingvar96 21.07.20

Still not fair, when you beat the game and then nerf it. I bought a Ferrari and got a Lada.

S
Sipogka 21.07.20

McAltair20
Not... bought new exclusive Ferrari, and then was taken to the factory for improvements-completion and returned to the engine from a Zhiguli :-)
I just shudder from the video on YouTube how the game or given, and falls dozens of fluff that anyone inappropriately because knock gold and it will be using