3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20 12:21 am

Wigs( (Diablo 2)

Decided to drive the wigs, but after completing the quest write up that this quest has already been done by another character. How to properly do it?
153 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 21.07.20

Zmaster_V
but after completing the quest ... the quest has already been done by another character
So you met and got rune? And when you create another game that mule again you can run? Congratulations, chest Jakov in your pocket. Faster remove the topic until firk you are not fixed.

r
redoolf 21.07.20

Zmaster_V wrote:
Decided to drive the wigs, but after completing the quest write up that this quest has already been done by another character. How to properly do it?
Entertaining reading on the subject:
How to drive wigs [guide by progon_mulov] (on rubattle)
Sorka for locomotives [sc-cl].
The development of classic (softcore)

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

figured out yet)

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

Thank you

R
Rivnyanyn 21.07.20

>>I decided to drive the wigs
Welcome to the HELL!:)
You need to create a character whose quests are not done, led by Sorka on the classics, a little quicker. I advise you to read http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2997/
From myself I can advise to do Sorka fo/Lite Nova, in Helle to create a mule to konektite the Sorka and fly to the quest that the boss was weak when you see the boss, ride the TP, get all the mules, let's party and talk then do it with Sorka in the presence of a mule.
2 act, I recommend the passage to have a mule(a hole) which forever ostanetsya in the 2nd act, he needs to be in your party when you do 1 and 2 quest. So on each difficulty. It's best to play with three mules in the first pass, the Sorka. On Helle preferably a hole to make Barbara a 43+ level, it will throw Bo to safely fly.
Already when driving - in the second act, make mules, 3 and 5 quests. Create them on a separate 7-ACC to deputies. Leave them, then store new with act 1, make it Andy. Out of all, create a hole with this complexity, seeing which Tomba to fly, making Corsica out of the hole, flying in the right tombo, install this of Durex, open a TP near Tires, get a mule from a separate Akka, who already done the quest 5(the Summoner), say with any in the city, go to the portal sorci out by Sorka, making 7 mules, give a party and talking to Miralem. Then a mule from a separate Akka out. once they're all in the third act, you'll have the bonus wig.
3 the act, a mule for the mephala put at the entrance to locatio Durance of Hate 3 and immediately fly to kill mephala, quest will still read it.
Note:) On this serveri admin does not like parkovogo, so mules throws of the game. Nm 7th mule kick somewhere after a minute or two, to Helle after 10 sec.

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

and to break up the stones the souls of Mephisto need one create a game or all go? I'm talking about mules?

R
Rivnyanyn 21.07.20

On normal you can beat all at once, nm can be perah for each individual that was with what to cook for trechery merc and TP, because Helle's first will need to work hard to sweep around HF. You can later break all at once on nm, on Helle only each separately.

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

one create a game or all go? I'm talking about mules?
Zmaster_V why stretch? the backwaters all in one game, and complete the quest! just party, don't forget to give all! ;D

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

how to move a mule into a nightmare? ancient killed and the mule says is impossible( and what is a hole?

q
qPash 21.07.20

Folder tralka

r
redoolf 21.07.20

Zmaster_V wrote:
how to move a mule into a nightmare? ancient killed and the mule says is impossible( and what is a hole?
You follow links all read? If not, then read. If Yes, then read through all over again.

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

2 times read and did not understand as(

S
Shaka_podorojala 21.07.20

vodit lode na v 2k16....

S
Shaka_podorojala 21.07.20

Zmaster_V
d2 ydali togda i skachai warface

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

qPash, my post makes acconut and include the brain. ;-)

2 times read and did not understand as(
Zmaster_V, then the wigs, it's not yours. ;-)

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

((( well explain what I'm doing wrong.?

F
FludoTron 21.07.20

Obsessed
For wigs only need the spinal cord ; )

Zmaster_V
You threw as many as three links, at least read the first one, is still better than there you can not explain.

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

4 the act:the making of a mule, and kill Diablo.Quest read all the mules. Output them. Actually all.
And where about 5 of the act? I understand what you looking at me like UO, but I understood nothing(

F
FludoTron 21.07.20

Zmaster_V
Wigs lead on the classics. I mean, when you create Persian, remove the checkmark Expansion character. And then - read guide.

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

thank you))) and then throw the runes on the base?? because they can't play!