3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abgalter 21.07.20 12:22 am

The tactic of leveling GG (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

The game just started,I bring down everyone who gets in the way (except captains),but do not notice any progress in the dial glasses experience
Does it make sense to blame everyone you meet,or give the points only for the story and side missions?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
StalkerVirys 21.07.20

interesting question. I personally cut down all in a row just because I could blame everyone. and I didn't think I did anything but fun.

V
Victor Tsoi 21.07.20

And I thought the fact that it has all passed, and it appears that no hmm strange)

S
Sem... 21.07.20

Points to pump skills for the murder of captains, leaders and quests associated with the captains (Feast,Battle for power, etc.), an ordinary Orucov give the experience that opens access to a new branch of skills

a
abgalter 21.07.20

StalkerVirys
I therefore ask that the fan is already enough,but no good there.Currencies all the lounging,well, run away from them,or fill up the crowd,and then again from the beginning and no exp.
Do I understand correctly that the Expo is given only for some quest finds,or job?
So all the other Orcs just need to ignore?
For example - ride on Karagarga,piled a bunch of enemies,and exp is again zero.

a
abgalter 21.07.20

GeneralShik
Can you give an example about a new branch of skills? (thank you!)

S
Sem... 21.07.20

abgalter
Well, in the beginning, you can pump only the first row of skills, and when store power (given for the murder of captains, chiefs) opens the second row of skills. There's a menu of skills right at the top it says how much force is needed until the next level of skills
Near the strip forces the menu of skills is strip experience when the bar is filled you are given 1 point for that you can learn one skill. experience is given for all murders
Skills marked in yellow are only opened as you progress through story missions.

a
abgalter 21.07.20

GeneralShik
Thanks!! Now everything is clear.Well, hold on Apricots ))

a
abgalter 21.07.20

Actually,does anyone know,what is the fastest way to pump? (to do this first,to go there...)
Well,in other RPGs there were in fact their tactics of pumping years.

S
Sem... 21.07.20

abgalter
XS, I went to the fortress and cleared it completely)) There is guaranteed goes 3-4 cap and urokov the alarm come so that fun is guaranteed) And in General to open up all skills quickly complete tasks such as Pier, the Battle for power, etc. in short kill all the caps which will only find the story it wouldn't bother the Captains will constantly regeneration, before the first mission, you can access all the skills

G
Gio347 21.07.20

Good afternoon. Please tell me, starting to play and can't kill captains, they are constantly increasing the rank, and I die. Not an experienced player, maybe where the difficulty of passing to configure? (xbox one)

a
abgalter 21.07.20

As far as I remember,the difficulty is not adjusted.
Captains need to be matched to their capabilities,as pumping.
Over every captain to spell its power. The weaknesses of captains you can learn from his Suite,through questioning.