3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diversant 21.10.19 10:09 am

Chromanin - what is it ? (quest \"the STRANGER\") (Gothic)

Went down by the lighthouse, killed the mage skeletons, took the book from him that says some nonsense about the fact that only ... ... can get CHROMANIN appeared quest STRANGER. What is Chromanin and as the quest to complete (up to the end of the game never ended)
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foll 21.10.19

I'm sure, wandering through the world of “Gothic”, you are repeatedly drawn attention to the high tower near the site of the shipwreck. Now, if from this spot to swim a bit to the right, you can get in her dungeon full of skeletons. Cut through through their ranks, come across a skeleton mage, with the body of which it is possible to obscure a book called “Chromanin” (Chromanin). After reading it in the diary will be a new quest (The Stranger). From the contents volume, you can understand that we are invited to look for the next book, but in the end we need to obtain the notorious “Chromanin”, which is unclear that. But something ver-ry good.
The second book is at the top of the tower located in the ruins where you first met Ur-Shak. To reach it, I had to turn into misbaha, otherwise could not get to climb one slanted plane (+300). The third part is the hardest to find. Remember how in the beginning of the game, we walked down the path down to the meeting place with Jaxom and Rutherford. To our left was the river, on the river island of the bloody flies and lurker. The island has a huge stone, even a small rock. At its foot, and is the third volume. For reading it will get +500 experience points.
The fourth book is opposite the fishermen's cabins (left of the entrance to the New Camp), on the other side. After reading it, enrich the +700 experience.
The fifth part of “Chromanin” will show up on the beach among the wreckage of the ship. (+850)
Finally, the sixth and final volume can be found on the corpse that appears in the cave where all this confusion began. After reading it (+1000), we realize that the mysterious stranger had carried away the mystery of the “Romanina” with him to the grave. After which we will be attacked by skeletons. To be honest, I wanted more! When you do this quest, please note that the next book appears only after the previous read.

D
Diversant 21.10.19

Thank you grrrlromeo, I'm a little disappointed, I expected something more tangible, thank you.
z.s. Don't know how you found it all?

[
[BF]Striker 21.10.19

It copied part of the passage:))

g
geser 21.10.19

From me too, thank you very much!

V
Vega888 21.10.19

There is a joke from the developers : take the corpse of the last book, will be released from the tower to the street, open the book.
Begin rocking the earth, the afterlife a male voice say something in German, and skeletons will appear.