3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 21.07.20 12:22 am

Asking for help from those who will find the time (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, I haven't played in a very long time in GTA5. And then I came across a website with a bunch of mods auto, pumped several gigabytes of machines (about 50 of the top options on the quality of performance), weapons and a few global mods. But faced with the problem that do not understand the algorithm of adding mods. Tormented 2 days, nobody can toplitsa.
Downloaded OpenIV Skript Hook and GTAV Vehicle Installer. None of this helped me in the game to see at least a car. With OpenIV can't understand how and what it adds...

In General, the darkness... If you have the desire and time to help me with 5-10 machines, and then I myself certainly randurls how and what to do.
Through GTAV Vehicle Installer like as says that everything was installed, but no change in the game. The script hook in the game works.

Many thanks to those who help.
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 21.07.20

ShiHou

S
ShiHou 21.07.20

zombijaic
it's all there and Nativ trainer works. But it does not help to install mods cars

B
Bombardirovschik 21.07.20

weird I remember in 2010 we put on a 4 part easy to machine. I remember I stayed up all night manually adding the machine, added pieces 30 packs all because I didn't like

L
Len4ik00N 21.07.20

ShiHou
you can download mods with automatic installation - they only need the path to the game point, and then everything is put in a couple of clicks

S
ShiHou 21.07.20

Len4ik00N
no this is not fashion. And how would the issue of how to put. If all mods were the installation, this would be a topic I created.
For example:
A Lexus 350 from Game68240
In the archive are 3 folders:
ADD-ON: dlc.rpf
REPLACE: Files: 3 files Buffalo.ytf .ytd .ytf
TEMPLATE: template.dds

As their and where to install?

S
ShiHou 21.07.20

Bomber
Would be a great app for adding Addons and mods in the manner Фаллоут4 and Skyrim, the question would be did not exist, but even supposedly prog to install mods Vehicle Installer auto GTAV did not help, installed through it all, as supposedly the manual says to her, nifiga not changed, no machine added. In General, while it's quiet horror, with some mod to any game so the odds were not.

B

ShiHou
Yes, GTA has always been not so easy to add mods like in fallout or Euro truck simulator.
There I need the car to put change the line in the settings vesicles, three lines like Yes to replace or something? I do not remember. remember that you had to be careful or the car will not appear.

L
Len4ik00N 21.07.20

ShiHou wrote:
As their and where to install?
I put using open iv. The procedure will not describe, and it is better throw the link to this video in which I learned to put, because is better to see once than to read a bunch of text
Spoiler

L
Len4ik00N 21.07.20

Bomber
Bomber wrote:
GTA has always been not so easy to add mods
This as anyone: I'm in San manually Andreas all cars replaced several times. Not to say that the process is interesting, but certainly not highly complex, but with the advent autoinstaller was even easier.

D
Danil Zotov 21.07.20

if it is difficult to put in hand, here's a auto installation of mods
Спойлерhttp://www.gamemodding.net/ru/gta-v/но these fashion not addrn, and replacement of old machines and the addon is not replacement and addition of new models, over time, learn and use to start auto installation from the site

D
Danil Zotov 21.07.20

ShiHou
for the addon can still see this video

S
ShiHou 21.07.20

Daniel Zotov
Yes, I have to at the very least, replace))
Thank you, I will unsubscribe about results

B

Len4ik00N
The comparison was not as simple as in fallout, or Euro truck (there just need to get the mod to the folder mods and put a tick and then in GTA it is easy to add mods, this is what I wrote in the first post.

D
Danil Zotov 21.07.20

ShiHou
and even if you don't know what model replaces the car that you downloaded, example
Spoiler
just copy the name of the picture you can see I have highlighted in this original model, copy and Google will show you in pictures what this machine will be replaced, good luck)

S
ShiHou 21.07.20

Daniel Zotov
it seems to work, but encountered a problem, was to hang the game... How can I identify what model? Only demolition of all?