3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhekuha 21.07.20 12:22 am

I have one like this most annoying bug? (Fallout 4)

muddied the settlement, everything was normal, at one point he was attacked, I helped to protect, and all the dialogue with the settlers hangs, no matter how much I tried to speak with them the same options Otta tipo pleasure and so on. this means that any clothes they do not give to trade if the seller,
I was dumped from the settlement for a few days, I moved Saragossa NPCs but nothing helps, once I decided to just kill those who sebagala, and got a new one poselentsev, but after the next attack all again...
as it is contra !?!?!?
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
psythra 21.07.20

And using the console to kill and then resurrect? The same?

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

zhekuha
Why kill them to relocate ? Through several game days, it's them itself passes. Or just put the mod, now just press R and immediately to him in the inventory.

h
humanother 21.07.20

XS, I also have constant problems with interaction with the settlers. he came to us in settlement of a merchant with its Behemoth, I killed him, maybe the goods were not sensible, I thought, maybe, a new normal will come, and that doesn't even want to leave, and he was immortal. rose, and more not in any trades. others also arrive.

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

humanother wrote:
as it came to us in settlement of a merchant with its Behemoth, I killed him, maybe products sensible has not been
When to play stupid, you get stupid results.

s
serg-veremee 21.07.20

I also like that it was so, then drew attention to the happiness of the settlement, it was very low, I was ponapisyval the mood of povyshatelnoe (robot sabutilnik, and stuff with smaylika) and everything returned to normal....

r
ripvango 21.07.20

After the attack, always. You just need to leave and come back later, here I suggest a few days.

z
zhekuha 21.07.20

ripvango
it looks like someone did not read carefully the description of the problem, and I quote dumped from the settlement for a few days even if we move the settler, he is already in another settlement will say that I am handsome and all saved, this bug is not

z
zhekuha 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
this mod also will not solve anything, I specifically stuknul in the settlement 5 torgovtsev, maybe they each for 700 caps instead of 300, but because of this bug not to trade

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

zhekuha
And the old saved game probyval to go?

r
ripvango 21.07.20

zhekuha
sorry but to blame... and maybe dramatically... to send satellites out, and mow all infected\bugnote population? and invite new? I do not advocate such methods but... but if there are named characters that would be a shame, Yes... In this case, it is not a method...

z
zhekuha 21.07.20

Золотко555
has gone far already to boot is not an option

z
zhekuha 21.07.20

ripvango
in the beginning it is written that I killed zabagovannyh, there's a new normal,but then again I was defending a settlement and it was the same

z
zhekuha 21.07.20

bitches. maybe it's all this nigga Preston Garvey maybe I have the initial quest about minglenow not executed